Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Didnt go to school dance

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Stayed after school like i do every Friday, and noticed the school was having a dance when I left. Looked amazing, was dark and moody and like I would remember it forever. Only problem is I wouldn’t remember it because I don’t have a fuckin date like always. I watched as chads and stacys and normans walked to the dance in their suits and dresses, while i walked outside to get picked up. Chad is probably going to do some drugs after dance and have sex while ill be watching movies. I hate this

I went to one school dance in my first year of HS. Asked a girl to dance with me. She was like a 4/10 so I thought she would appreciate the attention but she straight up rejected me. Never been to a dance since

Imagine dancing with your qt girlfriend

Brutal, we will never gave any of that

Kept going back to them... even though it hurt so bad. :feelscry: It's good if you don't want to care about anything anymore. Especially other people.

Teachers were pushing for EVERYONE to go, whether they had a date or not.
Plus it cost money to go to it.
I just stayed home for both of my proms and played videogames lol

Let me tell you how much fun i had a school dances boyos...

none at all.
Because...
I never went to any.
But i did collect enough "ewws" to scar me forever.

I told my dad we had a dance and be said why didnt i go, i said i had nobody to go with, and he said why didnt i ask anyone out. I told him it wasnt that simple and he just looked and sounded disappointed

Bro I remember you had that llama chewing avi

Also I never go to dances because you need to have a student account or some shit in order to attend from my highschool. Its like a pass that allows you to attend school activities like watching highschool sports and shit I don't know how to describe it because I never gave a shit about it.

Only problem is I wouldn’t remember it because I don’t have a fuckin date like always.
i go to school dances to hang out w/ the bro's

Dont go to events like that. Bluepillers will tell you "just go for the memories and fun experience". You wont have fun and you do not want memories of yourself sitting alone watching young couples go through the first steps of relationships