Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Didn't finish school

T

Trancel

Banned
-
I didn't finish school. Dropped out as soon as I reached 18.
Fuck normies. They need it, I don't.

They need it, otherwise they won't even know that ass can be wiped. I have always known that. I'm a child prodigy.

What does "Trancel" mean? Just curious

I didn't finish school. Dropped out as soon as I reached 18.
Fuck normies. They need it, I don't.

They need it, otherwise they won't even know that ass can be wiped. I have always known that. I'm a child prodigy.
Ok tranny

Why are jannies letting people with blatant infiltrator names in?

Because there's something called "freedom of speech/freedom".
It doesn't exist, and troons don't have any freedom here. If they want freedom of speech, they can go to city hall and ramble there.

What does "Trancel" mean? Just curious
24/7 I'm on natural neurofeedback, also known as trance or zombie state. I achieve that by completting a batshit ritual which puts me in a hypnosis.

Hypnosis state is a tool to change the Matrix. During that, I create factitious mind. Beginning code, which then writes itself. This state is fragile, so I have to protect it. It also creates an option to influence my identity. Which isn't possible originally because I have bipolar.

It does many paranormal things into your brain. Makes you video game character.

Ofc it comes from OCD. Trance state. Silencing thoughts. All that.
I'm so good at it I can keep my mind silent for 8 hours, except unconscious thoughts. Those are impossible to control.

Oh and I listen trance music. Who doesn't? Trancel. 24/7. Totally.

Last edited:
24/7 I'm on natural neurofeedback, also known as trance or zombie state. I achieve that by completting a batshit ritual which puts me in a hypnosis.

Hypnosis state is a tool to change the Matrix. During that, I create factitious mind. Beginning code, which then writes itself. This state is fragile, so I have to protect it. It also creates an option to influence my identity. Which isn't possible originally because I have bipolar.

It does many paranormal things into your brain. Makes you video game character.

Ofc it comes from OCD. Trance state. Silencing thoughts. All that.
I'm so good at it I can keep my mind silent for 8 hours, except unconscious thoughts. Those are impossible to control.

Oh and I listen trance music. Who doesn't? Trancel. 24/7. Totally.
JFL. Thanks i guess.

Hes probably transexual
Troon is neurotype disorder.

Can make any normie troon if you prove to them they are mentally ill and deranged. If you success in that, they will change their gender to not feel mentally ill and deranged.

All that dysmorphias or shit are normie disorders. We need to
Cmd FORCE DETORIATE on their minds by telling them they are mentally ill.

Troon is neurotype disorder.

Can make any normie troon if you prove to them they are mentally ill and deranged. If you success in that, they will change their gender to not feel mentally ill and deranged.

All that dysmorphias or shit are normie disorders. We need to
Cmd FORCE DETORIATE on their minds by telling them they are mentally ill.
I have BDD and im not normie, I have a nose deformity and huge eyes and weird brows, Cope harder, It aint normie, Incels can have it too, Alot of us have it and alot of us are scared to even look in the mirror!

Unironically get on the meds

I have BDD and im not normie, I have a nose deformity and huge eyes and weird brows, Cope harder, It aint normie, Incels can have it too, Alot of us have it and alot of us are scared to even look in the mirror!
If my development was driven on behavior I would go incredible fucking hulk on the road with my 13 inch biceps.

If my development was driven on behavior I would go incredible fucking hulk on the road with my 13 inch biceps.
And your height is?

Unironically get on the meds
I just threw them out, like fucking alot of them to garbage.

WHO ain't tellin me shit. These are anti convulsion pills not meds and they prescribed me this shit in doses that CAUSES convulsions. Fuck Big Pharma.

It's 182cm but I consider myself 185 because I feel higher. Sorry I cannot answer questions simply.
Im 180, You mog me by the full 6 footer