Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Didn't eat lunch for a month

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Now after a month I'm starting to feel the effect, my head is hot, feels like a have fever even though temperature is normal, body is weak, can't concentrate on anythin

I only eat a snack for lunch

Now after a month I'm starting to feel the effect, my head is hot, feels like a have fever even though temperature is normal, body is weak, can't concentrate on anythin
I have only been eating Dinner for the past 2 Weeks, Feeling like shit so I can relate

Should be just the opposite in regards to your head being hot.

You should feel cold if your calorie deficit is becoming severely low.

Hard to believe I know but I once did near starvation dieting for a good long while and noticed I was feeling cold all the time but especially in the morning.

I once did near starvation dieting for a good long while and noticed I was feeling cold all the time but especially in the morning
exactly.1 Calorie is the energie needed to elevate by 1°C water temperature. If you don't have energy your body temperature will lower normally

exactly.1 Calorie is the energie needed to elevate by 1°C water temperature. If you don't have energy your body temperature will lower normally
Maybe it was the class room ac and not the food