Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Didn’t eat for 24 hours

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
At the beginning it was pretty tough ngl really hard just had a workout no hunger at all feeling good.

Based.

Nice self restraint brocel.

Gorilla 2293965 1280

I did it for 4 days or so, in the end my liver got best of me and i had to go to the hospital.

I would recommend fasting for few days max (so drink only water at least few litres of it) but any longer and you might get fucked up like me.

I did it for 4 days or so, in the end my liver got best of me and i had to go to the hospital.

I would recommend fasting for few days max (so drink only water at least few litres of it) but any longer and you might get fucked up like me.

i know man had that happen to me as well also my head hurted like hell did u have this as well?

i know man had that happen to me as well also my head hurted like hell did u have this as well?

Yes my head was hurting but it was more my heart that was hurting.(i don't mean figuratively)

Just drink a lot of water.

i usually dont eat for days at a time idk why my appetite is just non existent

Chad is enjoying eating your looks matches pussy

At the beginning it was pretty tough ngl really hard just had a workout no hunger at all feeling good.
Are you @RREEEEEEEEEmaxxing? I didn't eat for 66 hours a few weeks ago. Made a thread too.

You can't fast for more than 2-3 days without electrolytes.

Based as fuck. I am currently working on 35 day no food challenge. so far fasted for 2-3 days no food.
I feel better and can see the weight loss
You can't fast for more than 2-3 days without electrolytes.
yeah I recommend taking salts( potassium, magnesium and sodium) before sleeping or when headache.

Based as fuck. I am currently working on 35 day no food challenge. so far fasted for 2-3 days no food.
I feel better and can see the weight loss

yeah I recommend taking salts( potassium, magnesium and sodium) before sleeping or when headache.

how much weight do you lose ?

Mogs me my stomach is too fucked up to even try eating not on the regular time

how much weight do you lose ?
have lost 7 pounds so far. u lose 1.5 pounds on average q day. Expect to gain some percent of want u lose back right away when u eat due to it being water