Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did your parents let you go out as a kid?

J

Jimbo

Greycel
I was locked up til 16. Life is just not meant to be lived indoors, isolated, and sitting on your ass staring into a book and screen. All the while your parents fight too.

Wouldn't say it made me inkel but it played a role in my loserdom and misery in general.

My mom was very open of me going outside. I just didnt utilize it well bcs I was a social degenerate & couldnt make friends. So I stayed at home infront of a screen, still am.

no, my mother never let me go out

I was locked up til 16. Life is just not meant to be lived indoors, isolated, and sitting on your ass staring into a book and screen. All the while your parents fight too.

Wouldn't say it made me inkel but it played a role in my loserdom and misery in general.
No, I was always treated like I'm a braindead 3 year old who can't do anything on his own, I got beaten every time I tried to go out, you can read more about it in my thread:

Do you do a survey?

My mom was very open of me going outside. I just didnt utilize it well bcs I was a social degenerate & couldnt make friends. So I stayed at home infront of a screen, still am.
Get some fresh air and take a walk, hard at first but you'll love it with time

Yeah, I was also a prisoner till mid teen, even then they were guilttripping me into staying home.

I did and it was fun, I was young tho and stopped at age 13

I said a friend group of about 4 girls and 2 boys including me

I miss those days:cryfeels:

But when I hit 13 everything changed

it was semi-dysfunctional, my time outside was very restricted, and i had a lot of trouble inviting guests, constant arguments meant they were almost never in the mood for me to invite some guy to play video games

probably the worst was when i was really young and a bunch of kids in the neighborhood were going to the beach, boys and girls, i was allowed to come along, but my parents intervened and said i couldn't go, no matter what, and i listened (jfl)

that unironically never happened again in my life, even if i had acquaintances later in life, they made sure to invite me to boring stuff only, and if they were going to the beach with girls, i was only allowed to hear about it, nothing more

Not alone, she was scared I'd get hit by cars, still won't let me walk to school

I had a good childhood. It was my teenage years when things started going downhill...

I've never been restricted by my parents but I've also never wanted to go out much.

my curry helicopter mom wouldn't let me do anything. hate that bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back