Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did Your Parents Ever Make Fun of Your Appearance?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Did your parents ever call you skinny, fat, ugly or pick on your appearance?

Last edited:
Skinny? Yeah, but not in a jokingly way

My mum used to call me stuffed manlet for a while

my mum called me skinny MANY times, "get up off your lazy skinny ass and get a job" etc,

also said to me in 2014, "stop picking your nose cus youre making it BULBOUS" which is a fucking lie, she failed to get my nose corrected with septo/rhinoplasty after i fractured it in 2007 by a future 6'5 gigachad.

Yes, poor posture, weight, clothes, hygiene, my resting bitch face etc

No but they made fun of me in front of others sometimes.

They called me fat when I was like 1 or 2 points overweight, good thing I don't live with them anymore

My mom said i’m ugly and I walk weird.

They called me fat when I was like 1 or 2 points overweight, good thing I don't live with them anymore
Holy shit, that happened to me too :feelsPop:
But then I legitimately became obese

My mother once told me that I looked like a fatter version of Adam Lanza ("He had the same eyes as you, only not a disgustingly fat moonface"), now she complains that I am underweight and look like a corpse. But she complimented me on my appearance too.

Holy shit, that happened to me too :feelsPop:
But then I legitimately became obese
I was never even fat though, at the time I was 5'7 and 170 something lbs which is barely overweight, now I'm 5'10 and 157 lbs as I don't eat as much as I used to

No. They did, however, criticize my autistic behavior. Mother told me I was an embarrassment to her.

yes they still do everyone in my life bullies me tbh