Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your parents divorce or are they still together?

?

• Divorced

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Didn't divorce

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Nowadays divorces are so common it's another blackpill. In my case my parents never officially divorced with a lawyer and all that sheit but they don't live together anymore because they argued too much, and I was "lucky" it happened when I was over 18 because I remember in primary school that kids whose parents were divorced were kinda fucked up. Either they were very socially awkward or they were spoiled kids because parents competed to be the best parent and gave them expensive presents. If your parents are still together that's pretty rare so be grateful kek.

My parents divorced when I was a baby so i was raised by mom exclusively....

Brootal no dad pill, I'm sorry for you
Thanks bro its just something that i couldnt control. Im learning to let go of things I can't control and not ruminating on things i have no power over.

My parents aren’t married.

ok fbi
My parents aren’t married.
there is a term for that, uh ...err, i dont seem to recall but i think i heard that term somewhere . never mind. well you gota sit tight until you rope.

Last edited:
They divorced before I can remember