Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Your Parents Beat You?

Were You Beaten By Your Parents?

• Brutally Beaten

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Moderately Beaten

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Occasionally Beaten

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Never Beaten

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Not beaten but wooped when i was a child

Yes, almost everyday

I was beaten with the belt, hard stick, baseball bat until came blood.. numerous times I was brutalized . I could barely function. Ohh I've forgot about the whip.

Last edited:
It wasn't often but I was beaten with sandals, belt, and by hand

My father did almost every day

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

My parents used to beat me every day. Once i was like 13, i thought i can take revenge on my father, i hit him after he gave me a slap. He broke my nose after it

Hahahahha my father was beating me everyday since 7 years old to 16 years old but I am grateful because he taught me kick boxing lessons and I was able to fight against normies in school so it was worth of it there is nothing better than father beating you for bad grades in school @Dregster thoughts!? (in video game)
Sounds like a great father :society:

I don't think anyone here had it worse than me in this regard

I had no parents going by the definition,but yes the pos scum worthless toilet pathetic excuse of "mother" used to beat the shit out of me when i was a kid.

Really interested how almost everyone said yes at least sometimes. I got hit a few times and threatened to get hit

Yes. With a belt. both parents. Plus bullied at school. Plus girls laughing at me calling me faggot.
Had strong suicidal thoughts for many years.

My father is White, it is extremely rare for White Dutch people born after 1965 or so to be beaten.

But my mother is Black from Latin America so the beatings were constant.