Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did your parents beat you

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
When i was in primary school my mom used to hit me.One time she got drunk and after i got to sleep she would hit me and tell me to go to sleep even tho i was sleeping.Later on in life when i was in high school i confronted her about why she used to beat me and she denied it.Jfl.

No but wooped my ass with a belt or shoe.

yes because i had anger issues
i still do have anger issues but i can manage them
hateful insul

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

Mother would've recorded me fidgeting and showed it to my grandmother so she could criticize me and tell me, "What are you doing with your hands? Stop all that". She also would've told me I was an embarrassment for fidgeting.

Yeah with belt til I was like 9.

@Intellau_Celistic my father also used to beat me because i was not able to maintain eye contact with him and anyone in general because im autistic coz he used to yell at me for little things he once beat me with a belt and knocked my two teeth because i was not able to find a little button that went under a huge table

Last edited:
Yes, my pos toilet "mother" used to beat the shit out of me when i was a kid

My mom would slap me a lot, didn't do shit to my brother.

I still got traumatized to this day. My mom used to beat the shit out of me if I said a wrong answer when I used to do homework with her on math (note, I wasn't very bright at math when I was a kid).

Long story short, I was shitting myself because when I said a wrong answer, I used to get beaten and I also bled after. I got traumatized and I am afraid and anxious still.

Last time my father hit me was when I threw a brick at a British army rover

Sometimes my mom beat me with a stick and dad was quick to slap me,i was obedient kid so i managed to dodge it most of the time.

When i was in primary school my mom used to hit me.One time she got drunk and after i got to sleep she would hit me and tell me to go to sleep even tho i was sleeping.Later on in life when i was in high school i confronted her about why she used to beat me and she denied it.Jfl.
Yes .With the belt when i was little.I was writing very ugly and small letters and she got upset often.She even slapped me in the face when i got a bad mark at maths in 8th grade in school and everyone laughed at me.:lul::lul::lul:

Yes, constantly, and for no reason at all.

Sometimes they would. I remember being spanked or slapped when I was young, like even in elementary school. There were also times when I was hit with a wooden spoon or a sandal.

Interestingly enough I also confronted my parents about it a couple of years ago, but they very sheepishly denied it because they know people get cancelled on the internet for beating their kids these days.

I should also mention how my younger sisters got it easier than me, and while I think they got hit a few times, I know I took the majority of the damage.

Last edited:
Many times when I was a kid.

@Intellau_Celistic my father also used to beat me because i was not able to maintain eye contact with him and anyone in general because im autistic coz he used to yell at me for little things he once beat me with a belt and knocked my two teeth because i was not able to find a little button that went under a huge table
This is why I fucking hate ethnic parents

Ya, it's the norm amongst ethnics.

To be fair, not really. It only happened a few times.

台灣哪個男孩子小時候不是挨一頓揍的?
我小時候考全班第五名 還要被打到流血站不起來
你問我會不會恨父母?
恨啊 可是我能怎麼辦?不然我怎麼上名校?

Only mentally. They would laugh at everything bad that happened to me. One time I was attacked by a goose my face was torn up and my mom thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Everytime i told them I was bullied in school they pretty much did the same thing siding with the bullies.

Yes when I was in elementary and intermediate, she beat my really bad once for not being able to remember spelling, I hate being 90iq

Yes i wrote a thread about how she beat me

my father beat me as a child.

I still got traumatized to this day. My mom used to beat the shit out of me if I said a wrong answer when I used to do homework with her on math (note, I wasn't very bright at math when I was a kid).
Same, but it was both parents.