Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your dad experience teen love?

psyop

psyop

Larp
I was thinking why my dad, despite working a shit job, being in crippling debt, not respected by anyone is still content in life and keeps waking up every morning. It makes sense since he got to experience teenage love despite being 5’5 and in a Muslim country

yes my dad was chadlite for his entire youth

I barely know my dad and don't talk to him so i'm not sure

Was your mother ugly/short? Or is it just a case of brutal genetic recombination
My mom is average. My dad is slightly above average but hes low inhib and funny. The genetic combo is brutal too :feelsree:

I was thinking why my dad, despite working a shit job, being in crippling debt, not respected by anyone is still content in life and keeps waking up every morning. It makes sense since he got to experience teenage love despite being 5’5 and in a Muslim country
My parents met at 14 and had me at 22 (my mother wanted a girl btw)

It’s usually moggers who leave their kids so odds are he did
My dad is a tallfag and NT super low inhib but has bipolar disorder from what i have heard but facially he isn't a mogger at all

Yes, I remember him implying that he lost his virginity at 15