Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch the last black man in San Francisco?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Amazing amazing movie possibly one off if not the best movie I’ve ever watched in my life, it explains the life of 2 poor losers living in sf

One of them s poor loser father is a pos who hates his son cuz he still does skateboarding and he thinks it’s childish

they invite a friend to their home but after that the guy starts talking shit about them bullies/ostracizes them

it explains and shames thugmaxxing in a very good way , and delves into male friendships

I value friendships that’s why I don’t have any friends :feelskek:

Also there is zero romance and gf stuff in the movie , you guys should love it like me

nothing actually happens in the movie but the acting/story/atmosphere is so good and the main characters are left with themselves and you feel that they are trying to live with their problems like us

so so fucking good

this song is from it it’s amazing too

View: https://youtu.be/3d3QbwWnLbc

@Lebensmüder @Meus @MarquisDeSade

@Steiner Ex Machina

Going to watch that movie soon if given the opportunity. Sounds like a good watch.

It is great watch bro , main characters would be you and me

I did because a cel here recommended it to me. I didn’t realize it was going to be that good. The cinematography, direction, and sound design were all top notch for a film made by rookies. I thought it had a nice message; it wasn’t a “woe is me” tale but honestly quite the opposite

I also liked the fact that it focused on guys without being any gay shit and how it criticized hood culture

I did because a cel here recommended it to me. I didn’t realize it was going to be that good. The cinematography, direction, and sound design were all top notch for a film made by rookies. I thought it had a nice message; it wasn’t a “woe is me” tale but honestly quite the opposite

I also liked the fact that it focused on guys without being any gay shit and how it criticized hood culture
Yep they weren’t gay in any way ,just friends like brothers ,it’s something I always wanted

Why would I watch a movie about niggers when I see niggers everywhere IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back