Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you watch Spring Breakers movie?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Yeah that movie with the Disney whores (Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and two more I don't remember) who go on Spring Break (they get the money by robbing a restaurant) and have wild parties with lots of sex and drugs and then meet darktriadmaxxed James Franco and go ER on gangstas and sheit. This movie was so divisive because some critics said it was the perfect satire of consoomerism and modern American culture while others said that the movie was just garbage and felt more like a trap music video than a real film. I felt the second way too when I first watched the movie at 13 (pirated it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: ) and I remember I just wanted to see the tits, but it had quite an impact on me.

At that time I was in an edgy "I'm very smart" phase and I always looked at movie essays and critics so I understood the movie in a different way after doing that. It made me realize how morally fucked up our society was and how the movie portrayed that perfectly and it made you feel upset for it, yes many idiotic normies didn't get it and thought the movie was gloryfing getting wasted and fucked and being gangsta, but it was the opposite. How the director casted Disney foids that people were familiar with for being in shows for kids/early teens was also a great choice: it shows that even people who you believe are pure and innocent can be really fucked up on the inside or how society transforms pure people into bad with their lack of morals. They call it "growing up".

Honestly I give the movie a 5/10 because it's very unique and because it impacted me but I have to agree with some of the critics that it feels more like a music video than a movie. The dialogues are stupid, the plot is even more stupid and feels repetitive. The film quickly gained a cult following and now is quite beloved in hipster art and cinema circlejerks.

Last edited:
Like when sons and brothers catch their "innocent" mothers and sisters getting fucked by strangers. Good on the director and team for choosing these disney whores to play college whores

Never, and I don't think I'll ever do it bc it seems suifuel af

Yeah that movie with the Disney whores (Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and two more I don't remember) who go on Spring Break (they get the money by robbing a restaurant) and have wild parties with lots of sex and drugs and then meet darktriadmaxxed James Franco and go ER on gangstas and sheit. This movie was so divisive because some critics said it was the perfect satire of consoomerism and modern American culture while others said that the movie was just garbage and felt more like a trap music video than a real film. I felt the second way too when I first watched the movie at 13 (pirated it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: ) and I remember I just wanted to see the tits, but it had quite an impact on me.

At that time I was in an edgy "I'm very smart" phase and I always looked at movie essays and critics so I understood the movie in a different way after doing that. It made me realize how morally fucked up our society was and how the movie portrayed that perfectly and it made you feel upset for it, yes many idiotic normies didn't get it and thought the movie was gloryfing getting wasted and fucked and being gangsta, but it was the opposite. How the director casted Disney foids that people were familiar with for being in shows for kids/early teens was also a great choice: it shows that even people who you believe are pure and innocent can be really fucked up on the inside or how society transforms pure people into bad with their lack of morals. They call it "growing up".

Honestly I give the movie a 5/10 because it's very unique and because it impacted me but I have to agree with some of the critics that it feels more like a music video than a movie. The dialogues are stupid, the plot is even more stupid and feels repetitive. The film quickly gained a cult following and now is quite beloved in hipster art and cinema circlejerks.
Selena and Vanessa aren't whores and you have a crush on them. Love is nice when it's understood! Even nicer when it makes you feel good! They got you trippin' how you love them so! Come on baby, let the good times roll!

Like when sons and brothers catch their "innocent" mothers and sisters getting fucked by strangers. Good on the director and team for choosing these disney whores to play college whores
They aren't whores. Don't ever say it's over if they're breathing! Racing to the moonlight and they're speeding! They're headed to the stars, ready to go far - they're star walkin'!

Day, and hyman breakers were better, just saying

Yes , it was a snoozefest tbh