Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch spider man no way home?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Saw it today it was fucking great,spoodey actually helps the tragic incel villains and cures them ! Finally some movie where the hero helps the villains for good

Just aunt May dies all of them are cured tobey and Andrew were really good

Also there was daredevil I haven’t watch that but looks cool , it also had venom in the end credits scene and the second end credits scene had evil dr strange from what if, looks really good

@Lebensmüder is the lizard cuz he likes reptiles and just like dr Connor

@Meus is doctor octopus even he looks like him

I am electro cuz I’ma loser and a nobody

Might see it later this week.

Yeah but didn't have money to go to a theator and watched a fucking cracked version in 140p. Still good but I could barely see half the shit.

no fuck cape shit

Will stream it for free later on

that movie was lifefuel.
norwood reaper and agepill caught up with tobey and andrew jfl

:soy: I want to watch Spiderman while eating tofu and edamame, and then wash it down with some Soylent, and then maybe do some yoga.

I did on fmovies but seriously it's 2021 why can't people make decent recordings with their phones? the version of fmovies that I watched was of absurdly low quality it was legit laughable how bad it was.

waiting till the theaters are empty and i can watch it alone

spoodey actually helps the tragic incel villains and cures them !
“Chad helps the incel because hes the good guy”

Tbh I just don’t care because they say spiderman is going to be gay soon. :cryfeels:
Thanks jews:feelsYall: