Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you waste time studying, only to realize it's all for nothing?

Did you waste time studying, only to realize it's all for nothing?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

No, I knew it was all for nothing before bothering to take it seriously... :smonk:

Its a good cope if you are into it. But yeah, not much point in running the rat race if you never gonna have a family

I wasted time studying but really it was just prolonging the easy[ier] life before actually going on to working.

Although i have done a degree, even during and as early as college, saw the world for what it was and thought this must be a joke, so didnt take it seriously and certainly did not study max as much or as hard as i should have to get "top" marks, because i already knew top marks was only one piece of the puzzle.

Yep. Shit degree, shit teachers, no friends or girls…and endless bullying & isolation before uni. Didn’t even get to work in my field.

I realized it early.

At this rate, everybody is thinking about a future that doesn't exist where more and more people are figuring this out. The future is going to be a nightmare and it is a road that leads to nowhere, all will despair. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
no I learned a lot in my time studying however years of ldaring has caused me to lose a lot of book knowledge about bio and chem, but I like to read about and learn things that I actually give a flying fuck about. I feel that helps, if only a little

The job market black pill is probably one of the most brutal pills you can take, as the aftereffects of taking are literally life-destroying (by killing all will to even cope).

They tricked a lot of average and below guys into believing that we still live in the 1950s, where getting a good-paying job is based on hard work and intelligence.

Nothing kills your sense of confidence in yourself and your work ethic than the modern job market. I STEMMAXED, with a 3.9 GPA in Machine Learning and AI, not a perfect GPA for my masters but I did it while working full time.

I got accepted into a TECHNOLOGY Graduate Program at a large bank in my country. Do you want to know who is part of my cohort in a TECH Graduate Program? Women with undergrad degrees in Journalism and Marketing. Not all, but the vast majority have no technical experience or training.

I busted my ass, paid somewhere around 100k out of my pocket over 8 years, no student loans, no financial help.

JUST to get the same pay as random girls. I am given, daily, propaganda telling me we need more women in STEM, from the company I work for.

It may be a cucked way of thinking, but when you have nothing else in life besides your ability to work hard and apply yourself, the punch to the face that is the diversity faggotry of the modern workplace makes me look back and think, "Why did I waste all this time?".

I remember people getting opportunities like candy, whereas I had to always fight for scraps.

I'm sure there are many reasons this happened to me especially. But even now, with 5 years of experience, I can't even get interviews.

I'm not in the US, my country is a communist shithole. May explain a lot, but there is no haven anymore from this bullshit.

only when i studied shit i had no interest in

The job market black pill is probably one of the most brutal pills you can take, as the aftereffects of taking are literally life-destroying (by killing all will to even cope).

They tricked a lot of average and below guys into believing that we still live in the 1950s, where getting a good-paying job is based on hard work and intelligence.

Nothing kills your sense of confidence in yourself and your work ethic than the modern job market. I STEMMAXED, with a 3.9 GPA in Machine Learning and AI, not a perfect GPA for my masters but I did it while working full time.

I got accepted into a TECHNOLOGY Graduate Program at a large bank in my country. Do you want to know who is part of my cohort in a TECH Graduate Program? Women with undergrad degrees in Journalism and Marketing. Not all, but the vast majority have no technical experience or training.

I busted my ass, paid somewhere around 100k out of my pocket over 8 years, no student loans, no financial help.

JUST to get the same pay as random girls. I am given, daily, propaganda telling me we need more women in STEM, from the company I work for.

It may be a cucked way of thinking, but when you have nothing else in life besides your ability to work hard and apply yourself, the punch to the face that is the diversity faggotry of the modern workplace makes me look back and think, "Why did I waste all this time?".

I remember people getting opportunities like candy, whereas I had to always fight for scraps.

I'm sure there are many reasons this happened to me especially. But even now, with 5 years of experience, I can't even get interviews.

I'm not in the US, my country is a communist shithole. May explain a lot, but there is no haven anymore from this bullshit.
High IQ.:feelsjuice::blackpill:

I realized in high school that post-secondary education was mostly a waste of money, since only a handful of degrees are useful and that nepotism/cronysim is rife in the workplace. Look at a smattering of job postings that require a bachelors degree now that didn't decades ago. The degree is simply there as a filtering tool to narrow down the pool of applicants. I had a normie university friend whose mom (who was a director) gave his girlfriend a govt job in her last year, while knowing others who were much smarter and more studious who weren't getting similar jobs. Still, I played the game and got a STEM degree at a time it was valuable on paper (without extra curriculars or "personal projects"), and it has paid dividends since.

Everything is saturated today, and it's a seller's market for employers who can demand more and be a lot pickier. With globalization, you're competing with curries and rice bugmen who robotically get high grades and are willing to undercut themselves in the market just to get the job.

I realized in high school that post-secondary education was mostly a waste of money, since only a handful of degrees are useful and that nepotism/cronysim is rife in the workplace. Look at a smattering of job postings that require a bachelors degree now that didn't decades ago. The degree is simply there as a filtering tool to narrow down the pool of applicants. I had a normie university friend whose mom (who was a director) gave his girlfriend a govt job in her last year, while knowing others who were much smarter and more studious who weren't getting similar jobs. Still, I played the game and got a STEM degree at a time it was valuable on paper (without extra curriculars or "personal projects"), and it has paid dividends since.

Everything is saturated today, and it's a seller's market for employers who can demand more and be a lot pickier. With globalization, you're competing with curries and rice bugmen who robotically get high grades and are willing to undercut themselves in the market just to get the job.
High I.Q. , I absolutely hate nepotism and social connections corruption in the workplace as a direct result of things. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Everybody talks about meritocracy inside the United States like it actually means something still, but truth be told this nation has more to do with nepotism than anything else. :feelsclown:

Last edited: