Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you wash your mysogyny today goim?

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
Misogyny

aparently we are furries now

Please, just let one average women approach me. I think most of us arent as retarded as IT says and we can actually speak and act normal.

Yet another that doesn't understand that we aren't incel because we're like this and that we are only like this because we're incel.

This metaphor demonstrates that women are bigoted dogs afraid of something new and different and incels are the progressive ones as they try to understand women through this outfit showing they are willing no negotiate unlike the dog women, whoever made this post is SEXIST.

Please, just let one average women approach me. I think most of us arent as retarded as IT says and we can actually speak and act normal.
b-but they can read your mind you silly goy!

"Hi there, I know this is weird but I just saw you and felt like I had to come and tell you that women are subhuman and should be owned like property".

Maybe the people who lurk. Everyone who posts seem pretty autistic. Though you have been around them longer so who knows
I have spoken to numerous individuals and they are just plain ugly its just looks, not any type of severe autism that you cant speak normally.

cucks can’t meme

Yet another that doesn't understand that we aren't incel because we're like this and that we are only like this because we're incel.

I am just about to have my second shower of the day bro I am clean.