Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you vote in the EU elections???

Did you vote for the EU elections???

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl

No, its waste of time.

I wanted to, but my ID expired years ago.

I didn't vote because we live in a false democracy and the jews always win
The european union was a mistake

I'm not eurocuck

I live in Canada, I got my own shit to worry about. Like trying to deal with Justin Clowndeau's bullshit.

Yes. We won kek

Salvini is a kike puppet bro
Yeah everyone is a kike, let's just keep not voting and then complaining when feminazi subhumans who openly laugh at male suicide or at female to male homicide get into power

Yeah everyone is a kike, let's just keep not voting and then complaining when feminazi subhumans who openly laugh at male suicide or at female to male homicide get into power
He is kike just like Brazilian president and donald Trump
Both left and the right controlled by kikes. By this they just don't leave people any options

He is kike just like Brazilian president and donald Trump
Do you have a viable alternative? I'd be happy to vote for Nat-Soc but they have stupidly low percentages now. Be happy we now at least have Salvini and the league instead of the fake right/cuckservative/secular "civil" right-wingers and all that crap that fucking plagued us until 2010

Yes for the nazis, although I'm ethnic, I wanted to trigger and show displeasure.

Lol the party I voted for got scammed and didn't get into the parliament lmao. Their vote % was like 7.0 but this morning it's 4.5 it must be (((their))) fault.

Do you have a viable alternative? I'd be happy to vote for Nat-Soc but they have stupidly low percentages now. Be happy we now at least have Salvini and the league instead of the fake right/cuckservative/secular "civil" right-wingers and all that crap that fucking plagued us until 2010
I mean,all of them are opening the same door,they all serve for the same purpose but with different names. I don't remember year but far right was on the rise in europe. Back then these "nationalist" leaders weren't around and then came out from nowhere,as kike project.

If you ask me alternative,I believe voting is useless and the only solution is civil war
What they will do? They won't fill the country with immigrants like leftists but will do something else that is not in favor of your country. Time will show us

No, they aren't entitled to my vote!

I mean,all of them are opening the same door,they all serve for the same purpose but with different names. I don't remember year but far right was on the rise in europe. Back then these "nationalist" leaders weren't around and then came out from nowhere,as kike project.

If you ask me alternative,I believe voting is useless and the only solution is civil war
What they will do? They won't fill the country with immigrants like leftists but will do something else that is not in favor of your country. Time will show us
which party in turkey do you vote for?

what party do you support or your family?
My family supports nationalist party,me? I don't know tbh. I voted for CHP's candidate in the previous election in my city and he won
I also been part of the grey wolves I still join them sometimes though

I saw that Hungary, Italy and France got their ways. Not sure about Sweden, as usual...

TIL. What does being a part of them entail? JFL at the hand sign being banned in Austria and them trying to ban it in Germany.

Last edited:
My family supports nationalist party,me? I don't know tbh. I voted for CHP's candidate in the previous election in my city and he won
Ok. My relatives vote mostly chp tbh. I only have german citizenship so I cant vote in turkey.

Yeah, i also voted for chp.

Only low iq people go to vote because they think can change something jfl at you faggots this game is rigged from the beginning.

No. I have no interest in politics and no desire to vote in national elections, let alone EU ones.

TIL. What does being a part of them entail? JFL at the hand sign being banned in Austria and them trying to ban it in Germany.
you ask the profit? it depends on what youre looking for tbh. they provide scholarship for its members,and general education,training etc etc. it really has a wide range as like palamilitary training.

or you just meet new people who get your back and they help each other if you get into fight etc

Nope. I don’t live in Europe

I don't go to vote. Politicians are rich ppl , they don't care about poor ppl.

No. Not in mood to outsidemaxx without cute adorable lolis

No man.

It wont change the world order. Ultimately the plan of this so called modern democracy is already set within how it is structured.
Your just playing a pendulum game for the time being. If the votes go right, they will eventually go back left anyway.

Voted UKIP. They didn't win any seats :feelsbadman: