Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Did you used to skip school a lot?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I skipped school so fucking much, sometimes i can't really belive it myself, it even resulted in me dropping completly out of it, after i finished 9th grade. I remember that as a child, arround the age of 12, i would often pretend to be sick so that my mom would let me stay at home. After a while she would pick up on it though, and would force me to go. Which i tried to protest by crying very loud, but it, usually didn't helped much. As i got older though, i would quit frequently, just leave the house and tell my mom that i'd go to school, but instead i'd walk aimlessly through my hometown, daydreaming about my future, and imagining having a girl at my site with who'm i could skip school together. Occasionally i would also take the train and drive to a different city, while i actually had to be at school, funnily enough those memories are still one of the happiest of my entire life. Hence i can't really say that i regred doing so, since i hated school so fucking much. Just being trapped there all day, really messed with my mind. The only thing that makes me sad, is the fact that i had to expierience the exietment of skipping school all by myself, without having a cute alternative, emo girl at my site with who'm i could've shared my resentment torwards the school system. What about you guys?

Yeah, i used to skip school all the time. I fucking hated it.

oh yeah up to the age of 12 my parents were travelling every week so I missed lots of school, after that I continued to still miss school since as a socialanxietycel it was just hell going in

studied in a boarding school so i couldnt skip classes even if i wanted to hated it tbh

No i was a good boy

I skipped school constantly :feelskek:

I skipped school so I can play StarCraft. But that didn't work as time went by so I got out and pretended to go to school but in reality I was wandering around aimlessly... :(

I can probably count all of the days I’ve ever skipped with one hand

unfortunately no because school called home if u did and would cause more problems than good

No i was a good boy
how 2 quote quote of quote? it wont let me
Dd

No I had strict parents.

I skipped middle school a lot but I got fucked over by my parents because of it (got sent to boot camp and a strict boarding school for a year) so I didn't really skip in HS.

Nothing of value was skipped.

All the fucking time. Thank God those minimal attendance rules weren't applied strictly.

I skipped school to go to the mall, to go to the beach, to go to the bar drink with my friends, sometimes I jumped the school's walls, I exaggerated on illnesses to stay at home, etc. My nickname was "tourist" for a while in my second high school year.

I hated school.

K-8 and hs i never did, but in college i probably skip 70-80% of lectures and pretty much all discussions.

just leave the house and tell my mom that i'd go to school, but instead i'd walk aimlessly through my hometown, daydreaming about my future, and imagining having a girl at my site with who'm i could skip school together.
Top tier cope, I used to do that as well. Aimless solitary walks to put your thoughts in order are great.

I faked illness a lot

For many years, I was just staying at home or trodding around my city 90% of the time.
Result? Got Uni degree, but many years later than expected.

i couldn't because they had computer automatically message my mother if i didnt show up, so i just vomited in toilet to get home from sickness

I wish. It’s a complete waste of time if you’re gonna end up a loser anyway.

I have a 100% perfect attendance rate unless I'm severely ill or on vacation, even in college.

studied in a boarding school so i couldnt skip classes even if i wanted to hated it tbh

Me too.

But they suspended me for an entire semester after they found drugs, flew me back to school just so I could take exams, and they mailed me a diploma.

Me too.

But they suspended me for an entire semester after they found drugs, flew me back to school just so I could take exams, and they mailed me a diploma.
doesnt sound too bad ngl graduation day sucked

High school not really even tho I was bullied last yr or two last yrs but I did skip college quite a lot because of severe acne ngl

No my parents would've killed me. Otherwise I would've.

everyone skipped the allowed amount of time

it was a 'maximum allowed unexplained absences' before you'd lose some kind of credit or grade

so i just did that like everyone else, i think it was 10-12 school hours or so you could miss without getting in trouble? so just one full day would blow through most of them and most people picked theirs carefully.

i often skipped the first lesson or the last, so i could sleep longer or go home earlier.
no one cared because i didn't skip the whole day + i didn't skip any tests.

Yeah, I did something similar. I skipped most of middle school and dropped out of high school in 9th grade.

yes and i was taken to court twice over it. they were extremely lenient, though. i was forced to attend summer school after 7th grade, which admittedly wasn't that bad. we mostly just played kickball and sometimes did assignments. the entire ordeal was quite a worry for my mother, i knew what they would do if i persisted with my truancy but i could only pretend to care. turns out i was right to not care, since their threats were empty.
dropped out of high school in 9th grade.
this too

doesnt sound too bad ngl graduation day sucked

It was an incredible bargain, really. I fucked around for a few months and I'm confident I did a better job teaching myself than my teachers could've. Got the highest possible score on every exam JFL.

My parents were mad that they forked out a shit ton of money for my boarding school but never got to attend my graduation. I was bummed out at the time, but in hindsight it was wonderful. They would've seen me for who I was: a pathetic framelet hideous loser surrounded by white Chads and Stacies. I'm so glad they didn't have to see that.

God I hated that school.

It was an incredible bargain, really. I fucked around for a few months and I'm confident I did a better job teaching myself than my teachers could've. Got the highest possible score on every exam JFL.

My parents were mad that they forked out a shit ton of money for my boarding school but never got to attend my graduation. I was bummed out at the time, but in hindsight it was wonderful. They would've seen me for who I was: a pathetic framelet hideous loser surrounded by white Chads and Stacies. I'm so glad they didn't have to see that.

God I hated that school.
must be nice to have high iq i didnt reap any benefits from being rice :feelsrope::feelsrope:

must be nice to have high iq i didnt reap any benefits from being rice :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Honestly, "high IQ" is the only benefit of being a ricecel. We're physically inferior to pretty much every other race.

It's helped that we're living in a post-industrial society where physical strength counts for less, economically speaking.

yeah bro. In my first year of high school I was so scared of getting bullied that I hid in the bathroom stall and drank Gatorade and ate chips from my backpack until mommy picked me up. I also cried and begged for her to let me stay home and not go to school. All of this backfired on me because I ended up not graduating high school until age 20.