Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did you try looksmaxxing and what were the results?

Pain and half a nose, Tried fixing a crook nose that looked jewish that im the only one in the family that has, It curved in the middle, Was straight for a while after the surgery then it collapsed by itself after like a month, Now its half and sagging.

For the sake of YOUR life and wellbeing, DO NOT DO RHINO!

Im now in pain since 2022

Pain and half a nose, Tried fixing a crook nose that looked jewish that im the only one in the family that has, It curved in the middle, Was straight for a while after the surgery then it collapsed by itself after like a month, Now its half and sagging.

brutal

idk doing it now

gonna have surgery later

my nose is alright but a have a weird bump on it

where did u do it lmao

I am getting Rhino soonish

It is what it is, I can LDAR with videogames and enjoy the excruciating chronic pain that followed, Ive tried everything in my power to get it fixed even asked the hospitals and 3 different doctors aswell to no avail, Im given weak painkillers masked as strong, Its over.

my nose is alright but a have a weird bump on it
Leave it, You could end up like me, At this point id rather have my jew nose back than this painful half nose.

Leave it, You could end up like me, At this point id rather have my jew nose back than this painful half nose.
rhinoplasty wouldnt even help me since all of my face is fucked

where did u do it lmao

I am getting Rhino soonish
Top rated european surgeon botched it, Good luck getting your face fucked, Its 50/50 chance

I did try it and I’m posting on this forum so take a guess.

I had no clue you ended up getting surgery. It fucking sucks that it didn't work out for you, sorry to hear that.

I cant improve any of my facial features except maybe get a better haircut

Lost 110 pounds

Fixed my norwooding hair

Professional stylist

Skin care routine

Abstained from incel websites and anything negative

The result: still always no thanks to dates.

You can't hide your Jewishness