Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you treat boys and girls nice as a kid?

How many of you were always a nice kid and treated everyone, even girls, with respect?

• Yes

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I remember being shy but a nice kid in middle school. The tall kid bullied and insulted me. When we both started high school on the same day, guess who had a gf after a few weeks?

I fantasized a lot about having my first gf and making her smile and blush. I thought girls wanted the gentlemen and the nice boys as their boyfriend. I have to chuckle, how naive I was!
I started high school in 2007, no facebook, no smartphones, no tinder chad buffets, no Only Cucks. And still, it was the tall, good looking dudes who had a harem of foids. Sure, a few normies had gf's, but in retrospect, I saw their gf's check out the chads when they walked on campus.
I am now 26 and despite working hard on my body, diet and personality, one thing has remained the same: My small height, ugly body and unattractive face.

And now, it has only gotten harder to find a girl. The most average girl you know has an endless buffet of chad! Why on EARTH would you think she would even consider you as anything else than a potential spineless paypig CUCK?

All the guys who were bullies and arrogant always had no problem getting gf's, no matter how they treated others. I DESERVE love too, man. I even considered a femboy!!! JFL. I need a hug from a foid NOW.

good ol' times 2007 when a normie could be popular and floggers where everywhere :feelsohh:

I've been nice to people ever since I was born, I actually have a hard time being mean unless I'm really angry
according to IT I should be drowning in pussy rn

I've been nice to people ever since I was born, I actually have a hard time being mean unless I'm really angry
according to IT I should be drowning in pussy rn
That's just the bear minimum inkle

I USED to be nice to people until I ended up here.

I treated everyone nicely, but there were always some cunts that picked on me. Then I would I lash out at them. It took a lot to get me angry, but I would lose it at bullies.

I rode my dinosaur uphill to school.

I wasn’t mean