Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you think your life was going this way?

Fazz35

Fazz35

Recruit
★★
When you were a teenager in the early stages of development did you think your life would fall so low? I'm referring to never having had sex, never had a girlfriend, no job, no money and in a family that despises us. To be honest, I expected it, I knew I wasn't normal and that I wasn't at the level of others and I've always been a complete disaster in everything, especially in relationships. You have to be born with certain qualities from the beginning otherwise it's over

No. I was quite autistic and unaware when I was a kid. I had no idea how bad things really are

I had a feeling that it would turn out this way. I was always insecure about my face, body and height. Turns out I had a really good reason to be worried.

Not this horrible no

Yeah I pretty much knew I was fucked by 15 years old but held out hope that growing older would somehow change my fate. Jfl. :feelskek:

I don't remember cause I was always having a bad time so I forgot everything

Bad but not this bad. As far as dating and relationships I thought I would just be a late bloomer, not a never bloomer. Family life, I always knew my parents were poor and somewhat retarded and didn’t care much for me. Career took a while but I’m doing ok right now.

When you were a teenager in the early stages of development did you think your life would fall so low? I'm referring to never having had sex, never had a girlfriend, no job, no money and in a family that despises us. To be honest, I expected it, I knew I wasn't normal and that I wasn't at the level of others and I've always been a complete disaster in everything, especially in relationships. You have to be born with certain qualities from the beginning otherwise it's over
As a kid, i knew that I was different. I chalked it up to being special and different. I used to cope by saying people were jealous of my "uniqueness". I was mercilessly bullied but I always kept a smile on my face. I thought by uni, I would have a girlfriend and be moneymaxxed, little did I know that I would be browsing a incel forum, rotting, studycucking and inevitably wage slaving until I die. It's soo over.

I was somewhat blackpilled as a child believe it or not. It's just I attributed my lack of social skills and torment to be different, little did I know I was just ugly

no job, no money and in a family that despises us.
This part's on you, brocel

You have to be born with certain qualities from the beginning
Like non-mutated DNA? Man, really wish I had some non-mutated DNA right now.

When you were a teenager in the early stages of development did you think your life would fall so low?
When I was 13-14 in middle school I didn't know how much abuse I was about to endure in High School, I also didn't know said abuse would stunt my growth and ruin my life.

Yeah when I was like 11 or 12 I realised that there is gonna be no way out of this. I already had a shit family and poverty growing up and little friends. And my family was weird religious inbreds. Then I got to be ugly and brown and dumb and neurotic as well. So it was pretty clear from early on.

Although, I did have a slim hope that I was going to grow up and find a good job and place in the world and I would 'succeed' but yeah I been NEET for 7 year and I'm never going back to work. Fuck that I will rather die homeless.

I knew it was over by the age of 13 when I had no friends and girls yucked in my sight while the rest of the class had imaginary relationship.

Just thinking about this makes me fuel with extreme anger..

As far as dating and relationships I thought I would just be a late bloomer, not a never bloomer.
This. Career-wise I thought I'd do great since I graduated a top engineering school. But I didn't see inceldom-related depression coming, making me a poor NEET. :feelscry:

My environment was bad I was on the track for making it out but it went left eventually. Can’t fight fate

I had a feeling that it would turn out this way. I was always insecure about my face, body and height. Turns out I had a really good reason to be worried.
I was the Same I always had a feeling something was wrong and that my chances in life were worse then everyone else
I always could tell my life wasnt going to go well

Also

I was the Same I always had a feeling something was wrong and that my chances in life were worse then everyone else
I always could tell my life wasnt going to go well

Also

View attachment 1194881
Hotline Miami 2 is a good game.

I really feel like many incels had this idea in their minds that their lives would go downhill soon. It happened to me, it happened to you, it happened to many incels.

I really feel like many incels had this idea in their minds that their lives would go downhill soon. It happened to me, it happened to you, it happened to many incels.
Its hard to ignore when your life is different from everybody else

The main reason I knew my life would be shit was because I constantly had things going wrong since I was very young
My Family constantly arguing
being diagnosed with adhd early on in life

Always having learning difficulties in school
Being bullied and abused

Its hard to ignore that your life will be shit when things like this have happened before you even turn 10 years old

Did you name yourself from hotline miami or did you name yourself dead ahead for some other reason??

Did you name yourself from hotline miami or did you name yourself dead ahead for some other reason??
Other reason, but I've played the game. Both of them.

As for your comment, I think genetical inferiority is the worst form of inferiority because you as a human being can understand from a very young age that something is wrong with you, yet you aren't allowed to speak about it. And it completely revokes your right to participate in one of the most critical aspects of being a 'human being' - interpersonal relationships. It's like a constant -100 Charisma debuff to every speech check.

Other reason, but I've played the game. Both of them.

As for your comment, I think genetical inferiority is the worst form of inferiority because you as a human being can understand from a very young age that something is wrong with you, yet you aren't allowed to speak about it. And it completely revokes your right to participate in one of the most critical aspects of being a 'human being' - interpersonal relationships. It's like a constant -100 Charisma debuff to every speech check.
It pretty much ruins your right to participate in anything if your genes are bad enough

Having bad genes is literally the worst thing that could happen to someone

I would rather be a chad in a brutal wartorn country then have bad genes
Atleast then I would have some chance at life

It pretty much ruins your right to participate in anything if your genes are bad enough

Having bad genes is literally the worst thing that could happen to someone

I would rather be a chad in a brutal wartorn country then have bad genes
Atleast then I would have some chance at life
Life is so incredibly cruel and entropic. I genuinely think killing myself is the only solution now. It’s a shame that I’ll never have the balls to do it.

Life is so incredibly cruel and entropic. I genuinely think killing myself is the only solution now. It’s a shame that I’ll never have the balls to do it.
Would you not do it even if you could get assisted suicide??

I feel like that would be alot easier then doing it any other way

Would you not do it even if you could get assisted suicide??

I feel like that would be alot easier then doing it any other way
assisted suicide is fucked. I wouldn’t want some Stacy or Chad or normie to touch my corpse. If I ever do it, I’ll do it with a firearm. A heavy, big caliber hand cannon. Will make me feel more like a man before I pull the trigger. I want to blow my brains out so that whoever finds my ugly carcass gets traumatized by my exploded head and brains on the wall.

assisted suicide is fucked. I wouldn’t want some Stacy or Chad or normie to touch my corpse. If I ever do it, I’ll do it with a firearm. A heavy, big caliber hand cannon. Will make me feel more like a man before I pull the trigger. I want to blow my brains out so that whoever finds my ugly carcass gets traumatized by my exploded head and brains on the wall.
Ive kind of always wanted to do it with a gun for the same reason but if assisted suicide was an option I would probably choose that just to get it over with

If you fuck up with the gun you could end up deformed or as a vegetable

I cant get a gun anyway though because I live in the uk
Not easily anyway

Ive kind of always wanted to do it with a gun for the same reason but if assisted suicide was an option I would probably choose that just to get it over with

If you fuck up with the gun you could end up deformed or as a vegetable

I cant get a gun anyway though because I live in the uk
Not easily anyway
if those people keep me alive as a vegetable im going ER. I don’t know how since I’ll be vegetable. I’d tell them the most vile and cruel things I can come up with so they pull the life support off of me kek.

I still think a suicide by gun is the best and most elegant solution. I’m a pussy and I find stabbing myself in the jugular too psychotic/unhinged even for my standards

I still think a suicide by gun is the best and most elegant solution. I’m a pussy and I find stabbing myself in the jugular too psychotic/unhinged even for my standards
I would never do something like that I dont see why anyone would unless they had to

If your going to do it
You may aswell do it properly and painlessly

I would never do something like that I dont see why anyone would unless they had to

If your going to do it
You may aswell do it properly and painlessly
I don’t think I have the balls to do it anyway. Just saying that I’d go with a gun if I ever had a change of heart.

when i was a kid i never thought i would end up in this position but now look at me

I thought I would have a girlfriend.

I never wanted to have a girlfriend

I wanted to marry a nice girl

I thought girls would eventually favour me because I was kind, patient, respectful

I thought my bullies would end up working at Mac Donald and that girls would eventually become repulsed by them

Last edited: