Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you think I'm Incel?

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
"I wake up and the first thing I dont need an alarm clock because my big titted stacy girlfriend wake me up with a blowjob in her house. Than she make some nice food, the next we under the shower together, where I fuck her brain out. Than I go to my model studio that pay me because I'm good looking. Than I going visit my parents. Than I go to my new job that gave me the father of my stacy slut. he is a good cuck I like him he pays me good. I fuck his wife too and his female employers, than I go home and my stacy slut wait on me so we can watch netflix she could suck my dick, she have always this lingerie that I bought her fucking slut. Than we invite our friend for a big party. We drink much and smoke mariuhana. they we go sleep and my stacy bitch cuddles with me in our warm bed. Man life is so easy wow"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4V6ONbLAGs

found the incel

"I wake up and the first thing I dont need an alarm clock because my big titted stacy girlfriend wake me up with a blowjob in her house. Than she make some nice food, the next we under the shower together, where I fuck her brain out. Than I go to my model studio that pay me because I'm good looking. Than I going visit my parents. Than I go to my new job that gave me the father of my stacy slut. he is a good cuck I like him he pays me good. I fuck his wife too and his female employers, than I go home and my stacy slut wait on me so we can watch netflix she could suck my dick, she have always this lingerie that I bought her fucking slut. Than we invite our friend for a big party. We drink much and smoke mariuhana. they we go sleep and my stacy bitch cuddles with me in our warm bed. Man life is so easy wow"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4V6ONbLAGs

Samurais alt YouTube channel:

Me and my niggas upon receiving this information

Me and my niggas upon receiving this information

Kim Jong Un's brother is one of the most truecel looking ricecels I've ever laid my eyes upon

This spoke to my heart and soul.