Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you take the covid vaccine?

Did you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I am ashamed to say I did

if i didnt id literally be stuck in a different state away from home. Cuckstralia was very strict with that shit

Yes it was required by my (((university))). Fortunately, I didn't have to take the booster shot.

I faked the certificate by bribing the authorities jfl

No, I dont want to become a tranny

if i didnt id literally be stuck in a different state away from home. Cuckstralia was very strict with that shit
Damn really? I'm in America and it was entirely optional for me

They'll never stick me with their poison.

Damn really? I'm in America and it was entirely optional for me
back when covid was really starting to hit in 2020 i travelled out of state just to clear my mind and for a different change of scenery. I was a little out of touch with the current news at the time so when i tried to return back to my home state i got stopped by a checkpoint with a bunch of army guys. I got told to return back because it was a total quarantine and i needed these official documents to pass which take like fucking weeks to get.

So yeah i ended up sleeping in my car for quite a while and having to get vaccinated as another prerequisite to enter my homestate again. Then when i got back i had to do a home quarantine for 2 weeks. The easiest part of the ordeal, though

back when covid was really starting to hit in 2020 i travelled out of state just to clear my mind and for a different change of scenery. I was a little out of touch with the current news at the time so when i tried to return back to my home state i got stopped by a checkpoint with a bunch of army guys. I got told to return back because it was a total quarantine and i needed these official documents to pass which take like fucking weeks to get.

So yeah i ended up sleeping in my car for quite a while and having to get vaccinated as another prerequisite to enter my homestate again. Then when i got back i had to do a home quarantine for 2 weeks. The easiest part of the ordeal, though
Damn. Sounds brutal tbh

Nope i'm not a post vaxxxxxed cyborg with altered DNA that is on constant surveillance inside their bodies and is waiting for a signal to be the one with a mind controlling radio waves steered by the ai overlords, i'm a pure blood antisemite.

Jewish scientist jewish discovery
Hackable humans darpa graphene oxide
Graphene Based Sensors for Human Health Monitoring
Nanosensors graphene vax
Nanosensors graphene vax 2
Carbon nanotubes neurons brain mind control

Yes it was required by my (((university))). Fortunately, I didn't have to take the booster shot.
You are not a human anymore but a cyborg-human hybrid with altered dna it's over for you boyo. Better check if you are generating Bluetooth signal i bet you still do :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You are not a human anymore but a cyborg-human hybrid with altered dna it's over for you boyo. Better check if you are generating Bluetooth signal i bet you still do :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Cope my white blood cells destroyed all foreign kike objects.

Wait What Reaction GIF by Neesin

had to for work

Cope my white blood cells destroyed all foreign kike objects.
Oh really let's see your blood sample i bet it will be looking like this

you may laugh you my little thin can friend but that's the truth you are no longer a pure blood human you are contaminated with a nano technology even your brain is not yours anymore
I was agreeing with you in the first place, dumbass.
You put laughing pepe emojis in your message that's why I replied with a laughing gif.

no. they could have put a gun to my head idc i will never get any vaccine

Yes, I would have got fired if I didn’t. Although I got AstraZeneca, none of that mRNA stuff that alters your genes