Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you support ISIS (Islamic State) when it was still making waves?

ISIS

• I liked ISIS without shame. Great guys.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I was ashamed of sometimes rooting for them.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I never rooted for such monsters.

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Curious. Sorry if you end up in a NSA file somewhere.

I don't care much about them. When ISIS was around it was just pure entertainment to me watching normies get rekt on the news.

ISIS claims responsibility is a funny meme though.

Oh and they make great music.

I don't care much about them. When ISIS was around it was just pure entertainment to me watching normies get rekt on the news.

ISIS claims responsibility is a funny meme though.

Oh and they make great music.

This is pretty much it, not a huge fan of any extreme fundamentalism. I guess I support them ironically...

I would get killed by them for listening to EDM nasheed remixes

Certainly not after Russia stepped in

No, fuck them

I used to funpost about supporting them on really autistic political forums where they'd take me seriously and get riled up, but since then I've realised that anybody who fights liberalism is good. The only reason they'd kill me is because they have balls and want to protect their civilisation.

2F028B3800000578-0-image-a-50_1449110540700.jpg

They definitely were open to incels.

Isis is making a comeback, after 80000 or so of them killed they still can never be put down regardless of who they are up against

i didn't support them but seeing globalist powers being defeated gave me some pleasure at first, like when isis captured that large city, i felt that forces promoting homosexuality and promiscuity and the general global orgy party were being defeated
this feeling waned when i learned there's a big chance they were formed by a globalist superpower in the first place, there's not much there if they needed foreign funding, arming and training to get this far, it's not hercules vs the hydra as much as the hydra chasing its tail for a little bit

Nope, but looking back at it, im indifferent.
They were only trying to protect their culture from the damaging effects of western society.

Funded by western governments to attack western governments, hard to really love or hate a puppet.

No, I am Assadcel and fan of Russia

Also lol if you think that ISIS was not created by ((((them)))) and Americans

Gotta know who they actually are and not what propaganda says they are in the first place. I definitely can't hate them because the real enemy wants us to hate them. Most of the beheading and execution videos that were popular were staged Mossad propaganda. Yajuuj and Majuuj are the ultimate hypocrites, so we should always expect them to portray the people they are oppressing as "terrorists". The only real footage I've seen of them that didn't look fishy seemed to show decent men. I think a lot of the "terrorists" are local resistance forces and clans that are unaffiliated. When I see the eyes of Western military dudes, I can literally see the heartlessness, hatred, hypocrisy and barbarism on their faces. You can tell just by looking at a U.S. soldiers's face that he has evil intentions and would crucify Christ if he had the chance. The eyes of the "terrorists" are often warm and innocent, they look like family to me. I can see the pain, the courage, the belief and conviction in their eyes. You can tell who's on the side of Light and who's on the side of Darkness. This is one of the only times when it's appropriate to assume things about people based on their faces... because I see a pattern.

Not really i'm against any religious movement most of isis fighters come from my country well and most of them were drug dealers working i
CLK
n borders but they have been brainwashed in mosques

Could see through ISIS from day one tbh. So no.

Isis is making a comeback, after 80000 or so of them killed they still can never be put down regardless of who they are up against
Like a weed they keep resurrecting and they have my intense respect for not giving in. I wish my father was an ISIS member, since they are literally some of the toughest bastards the world will ever see. Being enslaved by ISIS would be an honour at this point.

To be honest looking back.. I didn't really have an opinion on any politics.. just thought it was stupid, then Brexit and Trump happened.. that is when I started thinking for myself.

Wouldn't call them mosters as this just downplays human nature for normies, but I voted 3, because there is no neutral option.

No they're subhumans

They are right in some ascpects, but if they had power they would do nothing for us, they are not our friends nor care for us. So why should i care for some religous (kek:feelskek:) i called them religious, fighters. They want power and nothing more, once the get it they would do shit. They hate west for no reason.

no, can't really say i'm rooting for ISIS or anything. it is nice that someone else is giving the west the middle-finger though
and they make good gore videos, good production quality and in HD, in contrast to the typical gore video that's shitty in terms of quality

and yea, their music is pretty good

No, I am Assadcel and fan of Russia

Also lol if you think that ISIS was not created by ((((them)))) and Americans
Complaining about the Jews and supporting Putin at the same time is retarded

Complaining about the Jews and supporting Putin at the same time is retarded
I am not a remarkably high IQ person, so you are probably correct

With that being said, Jews are basically heavily supported by USA and Russia is everything but supported by Americans, so we get a nice riddle

Also lol @ Germany, USA, France and others who are supporting "rebels" in Syria and not supporting the government. The amount of false flags happening there is immense

I am not a remarkably high IQ person, so you are probably correct

With that being said, Jews are basically heavily supported by USA and Russia is everything but supported by Americans, so we get a nice riddle

Also lol @ Germany, USA, France and others who are supporting "rebels" in Syria and not supporting the government. The amount of false flags happening there is immense
Everything is fucked bro, just sit back and appreciate the fact they're throwing gays and degenerates of buildings (or at least were before the SAA came in)

Everything is fucked bro, just sit back and appreciate the fact they're throwing gays and degenerates of buildings (or at least were before the SAA came in)
At least something kek

But nonetheless SAA, supported by Russians and Iran, is close to winning I guess. Idlib is probably the last bigger city to be liberated again

Isis are our guys
Cucks and leftist faggots can fuck off

No i dont support a proscribed organisation since that would be illegal

I'm not rooting for them, but I like some of their ideologies. I generally dislike Islam, but like their views on women, fags and liberals. It's not so much that I don't like Islam, I just don't like muslims.

nowadays: why not
back then: no

I still hate the fact they're an Israeli psy-op. other than that they're good.
religion is cope

tibs bedora, m'lad

I thought the concept was cool but I’m overall indifferent to them