Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you spend most of your childhood and teen life near computer?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I did and I think it added up to me being an introvert.

Kzw37Dj.gif

Yeah, and I still do.

90% of my life consisted of staring into a screen of some kind.

That just means that you are ugly. Who the fuck would be on a computer if they were tall with perfectly clear skin, or had a male model face.

GeneticFilth said:
That just means that you are ugly. Who the fuck would be on a computer if they were tall with perfectly clear skin, or had a male model face.

A male cam model?

i used to play games 24/7 during highschool and after i graduated, then i finally got a shit kicking minimum wage job and i think since then i just got even more depressed and just felt no motivation to play any games or do anything similar. I literally havent played a proper game in years.

These days all i do is work and go on this forum and maybe watch a few movies or tv shows, anything else for me is cope for me and usually just gets boring to me imo.

GeneticFilth said:
PewDiePie

yes, my parents didnt let me go outside with my 'friends'

It's just a symptom of your inceldom. I'm not really ugly(Except for my acne) But I have always felt weak and inadequate (That's why I escaped from reality)

My pc stopped working 10 months ago and nothing changed

you would never see a chad sitting infront of the computer during a weekend.
they are all out and smashing roasties/stacys

Computer, t.v, games, phone.

Of course. What else is there to do if you are an incel without friends who is liked by nobody? I tried for a time joining clubs to "socialize" more with people with the same results. Normally Chads and Normies meet new people at a bar, club or disco. But can you imagine a worse place for an incel without friends? I was stupid and tried it a few times but everytime i was on the verge of suicide it just doesn't work if you are incel.

Weed said:
PewDiePie

I doubt he played video games that much during his childhood and teen life. He probably just played cod/league with his other chad lite boys, then wanted to join the play video games bandwagon for money.

GeneticFilth said:
Weed said:
PewDiePie
I doubt he played video games that much during his childhood and teen life. He probably just played cod/league with his other chad lite boys, then wanted to join the play video games bandwagon for money.
His mom said girls would come to his house and beg him to go outside with them but he didn't.. he kept playing. Just lol when you're a chad, 0 fucks given.

grayjedi90 said:
Of course. What else is there to do if you are an incel without friends who is liked by nobody? I tried for a time joining clubs to "socialize" more with people with the same results. Normally Chads and Normies meet new people at a bar, club or disco. But can you imagine a worse place for an incel without friends? I was stupid and tried it a few times but everytime i was on the verge of suicide it just doesn't work if you are incel.

i spent my child hood playing maplestory and world of warcraft (8-15), but when i got into highschool and was bullied i stopped playing because my laptop broke, my parents were too poor to buy a new one so i just focused on doing homework and reading books (helped me escape the bullying from highschool).

Weed said:
His mom said girls would come to his house and beg him to go outside with them but he didn't.. he kept playing. Just lol when you're a chad, 0 fucks given.

Where is the god damn rope

I live through a computer.

Did we develop shitty social skills because of it, or were we drawn to it because of our shitty social skills?

I'm of the opinion its a bit of both. The two perpetuate and feed each other.

I first became isolated as a 17 year old. I have been isolated ever since..