Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you skip the red pill?

Your transition

• Total voters
42cel

42cel

Banned
-
My descent was gradual: Went from BluePill to RedPill to BlackPill. Did anyone skip the red pill and went straight to the black pill?

Also if you didn't start out blue-pilled in your life, please elaborate.

Nope.. I was mostly bluepilled until 16 then at 16 I discovered redpill and at 18 blackpill :/

I was born this way or close to it. Once you see what death is and how you occupy time to avoid it along with nature, how could you not?

I went blue till 16. 17 was red when the bullying got extreme and they had hot gf. for a year i sat at home watching sargon of CUCKad, then moved to sandman because cuckad wasn't preaching to me anymore, then moved to tfm cuz sandman was a con artist and wasn't preaching, and then found r/incels . still to this day the only place that represented my anger well. Not even this place represents my anger to women

I'd say black > high hopes for red > black
I've always intuitively known that looks matter.

From Cluelesspill to Blackpill.

Unfortunately no, I was actually extremely redpilled in my teen years, I even used to read their shitty PUA literature.

Blue->PUA->Red->MGTOW->Black

blue -> red -> black

I have no problem with TRP basics, it's just the userbase that is retarded.

Some good things I picked up from TRP:

Lifting
Looking the best you can ie looksmaxing
Shit tests

Ultimately, TRP only works if you're chad, chad-light, or fuckable normie. If you don't look good, TRP platitudes aren't worth shit.

I'm not any piller just a real guy

i think everyone is a little blackpilled at the start

Always been blackpilled long before i even knew the word "blackpill" due to what i've observed around me.

@zebracrossing

Care to elaborate why you're red-pilled? Does that mean you're not ugly and also NT?

I was only redpilled for like a couple of weeks. The stuff they came out with was just way too much OTT bullshit.

Hey guys I walked into a club, held my frame, made out the five HB8's then took a HB10 home. She paid the cab fare, got 2 of her friends calling me now wanting to meet up....JFL.

Never believed much in the redpill. I had a black pill mentality at a young age without knowing it .

Weed said:
Nope.. I was mostly bluepilled until 16 then at 16 I discovered redpill and at 18 blackpill :/

same. except i discovered blackpill at 17.

Nope, watched sandman for a few years.

I was bluepilled and had hope until i became 18 and began job searching and then working. The moment i went off to face the real world as adult i became blackpilled as fuck by everything i saw and experienced.