Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you resist the blackpill at first?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
When you first heard of the black pill and lookism, was your gut reaction at first to resist it or try to debunk it?

There was definitely some part of me that acknowledged that looks played a role, but I always thought that it wasn't a very significant role. I guess I was a typical inceltear cuck, until reality hit me hard and I realised how wrong I was.

Yes. Even though i knew deep down that it’s true

Doubt I'm any different in my thinking than when I was 14(I joined this site at 25)

Yeah, society conditioned me to believe in the blue pill, an absolute lie.

no, it only confirmed what I was suspecting

Yes. Even though i knew deep down that it’s true
I think there's a part in us that wants to deny our animalistic nature. No one wants to admit that they are shallow and that they treat people based on how they look, so we create all these defense mechanisms and copes in our minds.

No,i was blackpilled before the notion of blackpill even existed.

Not really. It's so obviously true unless you're one of the few that benefits from it.

I was blue/redpilled but when I first discovered the blackpill, I didn't really resist it much. Seeing IncelTV's well done videos and the Scientific Blackpill page on the wiki, it just all made sense and related to my experiences. Why else would I live such a miserable life despite ACTUALLY having a good personality? It made sense that it was something else (my looks).

I was glad that i was not insane in my thoughts and haden't imagined the things that happend to me.

The opposite in fact. When I read it everything clicked into place and suddenly all of my experiences and failures made total sense. It gave a clarity of mind that was unparalleled for me at the time.

When you first heard of the black pill and lookism, was your gut reaction at first to resist it or try to debunk it?

There was definitely some part of me that acknowledged that looks played a role, but I always thought that it wasn't a very significant role. I guess I was a typical inceltear cuck, until reality hit me hard and I realised how wrong I was.
I was an ITcel before I came here. The more I researched the blackpill, the more I realized its theories and concepts have been proven true in my own life.

I figured it out on my own for the most part. I transitioned from blue to red to black through experience and research so learning of the blackpill here recently wasn't surprising. T[UWSL]he moment I realized it was truly "over" a couple years ago, when I couldn't compensate for my appearance, I snapped pretty bad though. [/UWSL]

I think there's a part in us that wants to deny our animalistic nature. No one wants to admit that they are shallow and that they treat people based on how they look, so we create all these defense mechanisms and copes in our minds.
Because it would mean that all the people who committed suicide and wanted humanity gone would be right.

Yeah. I been knew looks matter all my life. I just thought personality was the deal breaker, but, I was wrong.

Yes i did not want to accept it was over, i tought it was just another american bullshit.I was so desperate i even tried all the stupid advice like getting new haircut new clothes