Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you play outside a lot as a kid?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Growing up in the 90's/ early 00s you would actually play outside in the forest with other boys, using sticks as weapons. This was before the Internet was even useful for anything. Those were the happiest times of my life, I wasn't even ugly yet, I had lots of friends.

I know a lot of you are much younger, but please tell me you got to experience this?

Yes because I had no PC growing up.

Growing up in the 90's/ early 00s you would actually play outside in the forest with other boys, using sticks as weapons. This was before the Internet was even useful for anything. Those were the happiest times of my life, I wasn't even ugly yet, I had lots of friends.

I know a lot of you are much younger, but please tell me you got to experience this?
it wasnt that happy but like yeah we used to blow shit up with firecrackers
set shit on fire
fly kites
i would build shit from wood and hotglue and other shit, planes, helicopters, etc etc
carve shit with my pocket knife

i had no friends so I did all of this alone though - i have diagnosed autism

i'm glad i experienced it as a kid, i was bullied in kindergarten and by local low life scum but there were few kids who were friendly to me and we were hanging out outside a lot

I played outside a lot with my lil bro and lil cousin.

We'd always Role play video games we played at the time (Mainly castle crashers).

Some good memories tbh

Nope

I did a lot till i got to 6th grade

My strict parents didn't really allow me to go outside. I just had to stay inside and do homework all day.

that was all they cared about. They didnt care about me developing as a human, they just wanted me to get good grades so they could show off to the teachers how smart they raised me to be (lmao as if they were responsible for me getting good grades), i was nothing more than a trophy to my parents

Last edited:

No.

As a kid actually yeah, and i also had quite a few neighborhood kids as friends

Yes

Yes, I loved climbing trees, playing hide-and-seek or playing ball games.

I was the most extroverted kid out there

I did when I was like 6 to 10 years old. After that I spent all my free time playing video games.

Yeah, I used to hate being inside. For some reason I just couldn't fit in anymore the older I got.

I was a kid in the mid 2010s, by far considered the best era, I played outside almost every day with the other neighborhood kids.. baseball in the diamond, skateboard, sometimes the pool, I had a relatively normie childhood that made me turn into a miserable young adult, not a day goes by where i’m not suicidal.

Yeah, I used to hate being inside. For some reason I just couldn't fit in anymore the older I got.
yeah, when i hit my teen years is when i noticed a huge social divide

I played outside but not a lot.

Yeah I did, but with kids younger than me because I was always short. And the kids at my age didn't respect me

Yes. Glad I did. Kids these days are glued to phones by age 5.

I did so much outside man. My dad and I did lots of car stuff and outdoor projects. Miss those days