Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you play during the golden era of Call of Duty?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
From Cod4 ( 2007 ) to Black Ops 2 ( 2012 )

I played all these games years after the golden era. But it looked like a fun time, I would have a lot of fun playing during that era if I did since COD was a much more casual game back then, unlike the absolute dogshit sbmm sweatfest it is nowadays.

I played all these games years after the golden era. But it looked like a fun time, I would have a lot of fun playing during that era if I did since COD was a much more casual game back then, unlike the absolute dogshit sbmm sweatfest it is nowadays.
Played bo2 online with my friends in middle school

yes

played since CoD 4 up until Black Ops 2. I played CoD 2 as well when i was a kid.

i never really played shooters. even to this day. I played splitscreen co op with friends around that time though

Yes, I liked the campaigns. CoD 4, MW2 and Black Ops also had great multiplayer.

I played all of those plus cod 1-3 and big red one

Golden age of CS 1.6 mogs

no but i did play bo2 and mw3 when i found out it was on plutonium for free and for a while it got boring cod is a boring franchise anyways doesn't feel the same like it used to anymore no excitement no joy from it most games suck :feelsbadman:

Golden age of CS 1.6 mogs
Golden age of 'Quake III Arena' mogs ALL.

Wild West Cowboy GIF by DrSquatch

i loved black ops 2

I generally don't particularly like shooter games, with a few exceptions.

I started with Cod2 (loved it), played COD 4 (loved it even more), Waw (loved it), MW2 (liked it), BO1 (loved it) but after that it all went downhill and all their games become stale and shit
Black Ops 2 ( 2012 )
It sucked, MW3 was the end of the COD for me completely uninspired, lazy, ugly as fuck and boring BO2 was as bad as MW3

I started with Cod2 (loved it), played COD 4 (loved it even more), Waw (loved it), MW2 (liked it), BO1 (loved it) but after that it all went downhill and all their games become stale and shit

It sucked, MW3 was the end of the COD for me completely uninspired, lazy, ugly as fuck and boring BO2 was as bad as MW3
Agreed. Bo2 was laggy as fuck

Yes, with the exception of MW1 i didn't really play in multi-player though. I was more of a Battlefield enjoyer. BC2 Vietnam was just the best

No unfortunately. I started on bo3
I played bo3 in 2016 before multiplayer went to shit on PC. I liked the multiplayer but always hated the supply drop bullshit.

Played the campaign but never bothered with multiplayer