Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you notice

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Life became artificial. No one is serious anymore. Life has reached the absolute rate of meaninglessness.
It is all seems like karnaval of death. The modern life has no any real goal nothing sacred. It is just a pile of collored shit.
The world is godless and that is the problem.
There is nothing serious in life of despicable hedonistic liberal animal of the modern world.

time to rope

Life became artificial. No one is serious anymore. Life has reached the absolute rate of meaninglessness.
It is all seems like karnaval of death. The modern life has no any real goal nothing sacred. It is just a pile of collored shit.
There is nothing serious in life of despicable hedonistic liberal animal of the modern world.

I also noticed it. No one cares about anything except satisfying their most primitive needs and people also tend to ignore anything they dont like as if that didnt exist.

This godless world needs to be crushed into dust

If God created this world, he created hypergamous foids and nihilism.

God is fake and gae. And a giant cope.
I used to believe in God. When he refused to save me from inceldom(I literally prayed for something to change) I became athiest

I also noticed it. No one cares about anything except satisfying their most primitive needs and people also tend to ignore anything they dont like as if that didnt exist.
Sensual life blinds soul. In order to wake up spirit sensual life should be reduced to almost 0. Flesh is the enemy of spirit.
If God created this world, he created hypergamous foids and nihilism.
God created the world in order to make our spirit stronger through trials and temptetions of the world.Rightious will prevail.

No worries. I am here to save us. I will establish a true German empire by only using my penis.

It is a vapid existence, that the majority now follow.
I don´t.
I just stay away as i can from those drones, and their nu-culture.

The only point of this life is wagecucking to survive and clownmaxing to get a foid

TRUE they even like to claim god is a stupid concept when they have yet to read rene descartes the kyballion thom aquinas 5 argument from quantum physics we live in a world that rejects the very notion of a creator tbh