Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you look better before or after puberty?

Descended after puberty?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was looking at some older photos of myself back when I was 13-14, I looked somewhat cute for a curry, nerdier version of Ravi from Jessie, now I look like a very mentally ill neckbeard. :cryfeels:

I had a massive chad jaw when I was like 4-5 but I looked the best when I was like 13-14 after that I was a complete mess

Definitely after.

I was ugly then, and I'm ugly now

I was ok looking before now I’m fucked

I looked normal before puberty. I looked ok at 11/12 but my teen years I began to look bad

I was attractive as a child, although I was also a turbomanlet. Puberty fucked me hard

not much have changed

Worse, my lower third didn't develop much during puberty whereas my browridge did, the result was an uncanny look that didn't make sense, looked better with a weaker browridge and my lower third fit my age/size better

Puberty ruined me: dry hair, facial acne, oily skin, gross beard. The only beneficial part of it was that now I have a deep voice and am taller.