Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you know that you were ugly before being blackpilled ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I thought I was attractive jfl

I NEVER thought I was good looking. Even when I was in the single digit ages and I saw people getting girlfriends I knew it was all LOOKS and that it was going to be almost impossible for me to get a gf.

I was innately blackpilled.

yep but had hope I could still make it if i gymmax and educationmax

For a very long time. I knew I was different and that other people see me as beneath them since I was around six.

My mom called me ugly duckling from birth, i realized soon enough. Though i underestimated how ugly i am.

Last edited:
I thought I was attractive jfl
Same, I was living in delusion and I didn't understand why I couldn't fit in anywhere I went I am glad I found the black pill it prevented me from committing suicide a while ago.

I used to tell myself
“If a girl ever likes you it’s because she’s either blind or has a severe mental illness”

Brutal. Should’ve told her that it was her fault
All my siblings are better looking and taller than me. My mom used to say that im short, dark and ugly like my paternal granddad. My mom's side everyone think that theyre model looking jfl.

Yes, I hoped that girl woud like my "personality"

my family members always called me a handsome boy when i was young but i always had a problem with my appearance

Yes I always knew I was ugly but I coped about it for a long time.
I did the same thing and now I have to accept reality

I always knew I was ugly