Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you know that Bill Gates' daughter was dating a nigger?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Did you know that Bill Gates' daughter was dating a nigger?

• Yes, I knew that Bill Gates' daughter was dating a nigger.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No, I did not know Bill Gates' daughter was dating a nigger.

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
The daughter of Bill Gates is dating a nigger

Here are two of the best comments from Stormfront.com:

Based

Dylann Roof part 2

His fortune will be spent on sports cars and cocaine when he dies

Not surprising; I also heard his wife was a Transgender, would make sense considering this man is a servant of the Kikes.

BLACKED GATES

Lmao boomerfront, these SFCels need to stop coping about muh white queens, they'll fuck dogs if they are attracted to them.

Also having a cuck like Bill Gates as a father will let her do anything.
They simp for white foids while they’re busy fucking Tyrone or Ahmed (Gate’s other daughter married some Arab guy)

I did not know mainly bc I do not care.

It will be funny to think she'll marry a white betacuck after riding the bbc carousel.

holy shit. how can "CUCK GATES" approves this shit.

foids are racist pieces of shit and a few foids here and there dating tallfag men of color doesn't mean anything in the bigger picture.

they should be more mad at foids instead of talking about jews and niggers all day. their muh white queens are also racist against against a lot of white men aka whitecels. this is pretty consistent especially in the major cities across america. if a white male is a combination of too short, skinny, beta, or poor, he's out.

as for me, fuck that race cope shit. i'm taking whatever I can get but obviously I would prefer my own race of foids. i joke about race and have conservative views but I wouldn't consider myself extremely racist and evil (like how most foids are). I actually feel sorry for blacks and hispanics in the inner cities all across america. theyre marginalized into the ghettos further and further because thats what whites do to them in a secretive sinister way that involves economic/social stratification and economic terrorism. They say that they are for social justice and BLM but they are doing the exact precise opposite in a backhanded sinister way through economics, social stratification via housing, dating, and employment.

Last edited:
Lmao boomerfront, these SFCels need to stop coping about muh white queens, they'll fuck dogs if they are attracted to them.

Also having a cuck like Bill Gates as a father will let her do anything.
The black kid is pushing his life up. He's already got a company and in straight A's.
Like black wealthy people, their white neighbor is a white dentist. The black guy sitting at the white table is working harder than the white people and no is dicking down that guy's daughter.
But his family had to exit the black community to be raised up like that. If he and gates kid get married they'll be black skinned and basically be barack obama. Just a white person with black genetics.
The bf is type-A personality nerd

Bill's eldest daughter married a real African. He's Egyptian.

The gate's son is trans. Used to be an effeminate nerd and transitioned into a male probably with a large amount of testosterone and high. Looks like he has man tits probably due to the steroid shots. I'm talking shit and making shit up, but he probably hardmaxxed https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/5d/24/755d246f16103f36105105c7593ecea2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back