Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you hurt animals as a child?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
:worryfeels::worryfeels: Wtf brocel
Keep it that way dude , don’t ever touch any cat.
I had a pet dog once she was my best friend tbh it was fun playing fetch with her. I named her Lucy. My family is poor because they immigrated here and they had to give Lucy away but I made sure to tell them to make sure Lucy ends up with a good family who had lots of space for her now she’s living her best life. She was one of the best brocels I ever had, mang :feelsYall:. But fuck cats though. They disgust me.

Aww Lucy sounds cute . I’m wishing the best for your brocel Lucy . Sounds like you had great memories with Lucy .
Yea she was a min pin, mang. She was super fast I lost her multiple times whenever she chased rabbits in a field near my house because she’s super fast . I had her for 3 years I think before giving her away. Good memories, mang.

Last edited:
I wasn’t sadistic, but yes - as a child, I did exhibit the usual future-maniac trait of being mean to animals. Nothing major, just weird stuff like giving my aunt’s dog a bath when it didn’t need one, my aunt got super upset with me. And also, I learned the hard way that you will cause a dog to go berserk if you shake a jar full of coins next to its ears.

I accidentally ate a bunch of ants once as a kid so I guess that counts

Oh I voted no but after reading the comments I remembered I hurt a lot of worms and a few snails and did a lot of ant massacres.

Do insects count? Kek

I accidentally killed a rabbit once

i used to pick up rolly pollys and roll them around

Humans are animals so yes

In video game nigger

If I saw someone hurting animals for fun I would squeeze their necks until they stopped breathing. Killing animals for food is OK.

I only fucked w ants. Used to love spraying their nests with water.

my nigga didnt u torture people while in the army?
Yes, and I enjoyed it, because people are crap and Palestinian terrorists are the worst of the worst. Animals are innocent.