Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you hurt animals as a child?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Title

Last edited:
I already hanged my dog, glowie

Ok nigger

MV5BOWE1OTVkMWEtNTQzMC00ZjVlLThkNTgtNzFiNmJkZjdkNGEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg

No never would do

If I saw someone hurting animals for fun I would squeeze their necks until they stopped breathing. Killing animals for food is OK.

ants flies and snails

No, why would I do that? I am not a psycho. I only squash annoying bugs. The only reason I would hurt an animal is if it attacked me.

I used to bite foids.

I used to push down on snails shells so hard that it would cut straight into them.

I would then use their shells to cut pieces off of hornets and ants, attach those pieces to other bugs, and watch them die and slow and painful death

I tortured my bird until it died years ago

Re: My cat just passed away...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647202Friday, October 28, 2016 7:13 PM CDT
"You don't have a soul" Yes; the soul is nonexistent. "Smudge" had no true value outside of her owner's mind. She was just another "domesticated" animal intended to pleasure an equally worthless human. Admit the simple truth: You had no connection to that creature, and consider it valueless. One could capture and kill an array of wild animals, and it would be insignificant.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200646861Friday, October 28, 2016 7:04 PM CDT
Oh well, just another one of the millions of other insignificant creatures on this planet. Your feline would have died soon anyhow. That driver performed an act of mercy.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647202Friday, October 28, 2016 7:13 PM CDT
"You don't have a soul" Yes; the soul is nonexistent. "Smudge" had no true value outside of her owner's mind. She was just another "domesticated" animal intended to pleasure an equally worthless human. Admit the simple truth: You had no connection to that creature, and consider it valueless. One could capture and kill an array of wild animals, and it would be insignificant.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200646861Friday, October 28, 2016 7:04 PM CDT
Oh well, just another one of the millions of other insignificant creatures on this planet. Your feline would have died soon anyhow. That driver performed an act of mercy.
Anon sounds very much like me

Only killed vermin like rats and cockroaches

I swatted a fly once

The roblox guy was just spouting off the same nihilistic reddit points I would expect from an edgy teenager. You claimed that he was like you.
Jfl he is the exact opposite of Reddit soys in fact you sound like a Reddit soy more than him

Jfl he is the exact opposite of Reddit soys in fact you sound like a Reddit soy more than him
Reddit soys believe in the same soulless ideology as you. It's just presented differently.

Reddit soys believe in the same soulless ideology as you. It's just presented differently.
What ideology do you think Reddit soys believe in

I beat a dog's ass because it was attacking me, that thing came after me while walking down the street, all the owner did was whistle for it to come back and it limped away. He didn't even apologize to me :feelsUgh: I only every hurt people, not animals

I've never done anything like that. Honestly it seems like something only power-hungry Chads or psychopaths would do, it is pretty fucked up to do that stuff to animals and if they do, they deserve the same shit to be done to them. An animal doesn't have the same sentience level as a human (or subhuman like us) so it isn't really as responsible for the actions it does, therefore almost all animals are innocent. Obviously because of nature some things like animals eating each other cannot be avoided.

I have killed pests before such as some insects and other bugs but this is just as a consequence of nature. It is natural to swat at bugs that bother you or are in your spaces.

no, nor do I have interest in doing that

Only killed vermin like rats and cockroaches
that doesn't count imo, they're such a nuisance. I've done the same as well but you've got to do it for your safety since they can transmit bad diseases.

one time, i nailed a house fly that was sitting on a tissue with a rubber band

No, I dislike hurting animals because they mostly do no wrong. I only enjoy hurting people, but only if I see them as "bad."

For legal reasons, I must state that the second sentence is a joke.

What the fuck . :feelswhat::feelsohgod:
Why dude .
I get were suffering brocel and we need an outlet but those poor animals didn’t even have a chance to protect themselves . Their so helpless . What the fuck dude :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Totally unrelated but I enjoy watching videos of rat vs snake or scorpion vs centipede. They’re basically out into this isolated area and you see these insects battle it out

My biggest fear is to see somebody torturing a cat, and that I will black out and end up in prison for killing the pos.

My biggest fear is to see somebody torturing a cat, and that I will black out and end up in prison for killing the pos.
Based i fucking hate people who pick on animals that can’t fight back

no im not a fucking psycho

my nigga didnt u torture people while in the army?

Lol I love the sound cats make when they're hurt. I've never hurt a cat but I've seen how they sound on youtube it's hilarious JFL.

:worryfeels::worryfeels: Wtf brocel
Keep it that way dude , don’t ever touch any cat.
I would still save a cat over a non brocel human any day :feelsYall:. Even if it was a 10/10 foid that would be my gf if I saved her I would still save the cat.

I unironically killed a possum