Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you have Chad friends in high school?

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I had multiple friends who had a lot of success with girls in high school. For some reason the Chads liked me because I was blunt and wasn't a boring cuck like other people but I didn't interact with girls and eventually our friendships faded because they thought I was sad or boring since they were hanging out with girls all the time.

Funny story: there was this shy, emo-ish girl in my school my friend was getting with (he was 15, just getting into girls himself) and like 2 weeks into talking with her he pulls up his phone and shows me a nude of her with her legs spread WIDE open and her pussy facing the camera JFL at "shy" girls :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No, only other currycels and ricecels like me.
Chad friends are fakecel trait. :chad::banhammer:

No, my friends were normies, but these normies were slayers. They had like 10 gfs in school while I got nothing at all

No, my friends were normies, but these normies were slayers. They had like 10 gfs in school while I got nothing at all
Well I wouldn't say my friends were Chad either. The guy who showed me the nude picture was a 170cm Greek/Spanish guy, but he was NT as fuck so he slayed.

i had a high tier normie friend who stole my punk rock personality and ascended with it

Funny story: there was this shy, emo-ish girl in my school my friend was getting with (he was 15, just getting into girls himself) and like 2 weeks into talking with her he pulls up his phone and shows me a nude of her with her legs spread WIDE open and her pussy facing the camera JFL at "shy" girls :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
:feelskek:
Tbh it's amazing some incels still think the shy and antisocial girl has no sexual experience, even the ones that complain about not being able to go on a date get their pussy pounded by Chad regularly :lul:

Well I wouldn't say my friends were Chad either. The guy who showed me the nude picture was a 170cm Greek/Spanish guy, but he was NT as fuck so he slayed.
Yeah, these guys I am talking about were very NT while I'm not NT at all

Holy fuck I just looked him up again on instagram
He's travelling with his gf while I rot like a fucking retard because I have a small dick
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

In my school the most popular guys (that girls were drooling over) were friends with everybody.

I rot like a fucking retard because I have a small dick
So you were rejected by multiple girls because you have a small dick?

Haha

In my school the most popular guys (that girls were drooling over) were friends with everybody.

So you were rejected by multiple girls because you have a small dick?
No my confidence was obliterated because of my small dick

I knew some quite attractive guys. They were high tier normies at best. No Chads.

Had no friends the entirety of high school. People were cool with me cause they saw me as some shy kid that was smart, but no one ever hung out with me.

There are chads in my highschool but they are not my friend.

I knew some quite attractive guys. They were high tier normies at best. No Chads.
Had no friends the entirety of high school. People were cool with me cause they saw me as some shy kid that was smart, but no one ever hung out with me.
didnt even have a single friend during high school.
There are chads in my highschool but they are not my friend.
When I say friends I mean people who I talked to at school but they never invited me to do anything outside of school :feelsrope:

Never had chads as friends but at the same time they didn't bother me, it was more normies/below average people who did.

Furthermore am glad I never hung or wasn't in the vicinity of chads I would've faded like an insignificant part of the environment.

I had multiple friends who had a lot of success with girls in high school. For some reason the Chads liked me because I was blunt and wasn't a boring cuck like other people but I didn't interact with girls and eventually our friendships faded because they thought I was sad or boring since they were hanging out with girls all the time.

genuinely depressing. If i ever get a gf or even a quick hookup ill beat her ass like a grown man stg

A few offered to hang out with me some. Maybe they felt bad for me

Nah man. In fact, I was kinda enemies with a chad in my class in HS

Nope. I fought Chads and normies instead. Lost 2 fights against them.:feelsBox::feelsBox: