Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you have "candy grams" in school?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Remember being the only boy in class to not receive candy grams from girls in class, despite your mom making you give candy grams to other girls? What a brutal pill for a young boy. It's shit like that that's the biggest indicator that you can tell who will be incel from a very young age.

never got any my mom made me give some out and this girl refused mine so i got the bag put it over her head and kicked her in the face. don't regret it

never got any my mom made me give some out and this girl refused mine so i got the bag put it over her head and kicked her in the face. don't regret it

BASED

most guys didn't get anything. 80/20 rule was in effect since middle school
lmao, please be a true story

had to bing that shit. legit didnt know what the fuck a candy gram was. im too old for this shit
>insert black guy

Remember being the only boy in class to not receive candy grams from girls in class, despite your mom making you give candy grams to other girls? What a brutal pill for a young boy. It's shit like that that's the biggest indicator that you can tell who will be incel from a very young age.
Big if true

I would buy myself one. :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Based Low inhib slayER

Where I lived there was no such thing going on thankfully. In elementary schoo and middle school, I had to deal with girls inviting the whole class except me and the albino kid to their birthday parties. I was also forced to go to a school dance and tried to dance with a few girls but they avoided me like the plague. Yeah...good times!

I'm glad that wasn't a thing in my country