Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have acne when you were a teenager?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Luckily I didn't have very much, just a few spots in my front and sometimes under the nose. Worst time was between 12 and 16 years old, then it became better... So my skin is one of the few things I like of myself.

yeah, I've never had much acne either
low T probably lmao

yes, i still have acne tho :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I didn't because low t.

acne is caused by testosterone, like sexual desire and all is because that gross hormone

acne is caused by testosterone, like sexual desire and all is because that gross hormone
If testosterone causes acne why aren't there any Chads with acne? Most guys I know with a lot of acne were the typical skinny short kids that don't look masculine at all kek

Still have it. I hate my skin.

Yeah. It probably contributed pretty strongly to my ending up an incel.

If testosterone causes acne why aren't there any Chads with acne? Most guys I know with a lot of acne were the typical skinny short kids that don't look masculine at all kek

I knew a lot of chadlites with bad acne. Holes saw right through it.

i got it really bad at about 17-18 then its gone completely but left scars now i get 0 but still have scars

No because low t fat faggot

Yes but it start to go away at 18-19 years old.

Acne isn't as bad as it used to be for me, but I still am cursed with it :feelsrope:

Yes I had a severe form of acne. It got better but I still have some slight acne

I had extremely severe acne as a teenager. Second worst in the entire school. It was especially bad on my forehead and around my mouth.

I tried just about everything. Salicylic acid. Exfoliating regularly. Benzoyl peroxide. Special soaps designed for acne prone skin. Nothing worked. The only thing I didn't try was accutane, and that was simply because I couldn't afford it.

I got clowned on for it all the time. What was actually worse than getting made fun of for it, was people assuming I had poor hygiene because I had acne. And of course I got tons of unsolicited advice from other kids who obviously knew absolutely nothing about acne like "use hot water when you shower!" "wash your face more" "just bring more water bro!" "just stop eating sugary foods bro!" etc.

Acne was the main reason I grew my hair long as a teen. I used it to hide at least part of my acne. I remember parting my hair differently depending on which side of my face had it worse at the time.

It cleared up quite a bit by the time I was 20. Though I had sporadic outbreaks in my early 20s.

Nope, maybe the occasional pimple or 2, but they were relatively rare.

Yes but it start to go away at 18-19 years old.
You got away without having scars IIRC from seeing your pictures. Very lucky. Acne scars can be a looker killer.

You got away without having scars IIRC from seeing your pictures. Very lucky. Acne scars can be a looker killer.
I have a tiny bit of acne scaring on left side of my face but it not even noticeable unless your super close up.

probably one of the worst cases of acne you'll ever see tbh, i had nodular and cystic acne.
Even breathing through my nose was painful at times.

18 and my acne is horrible. It's all on my back.
Still have it even after doing what the shower memers say.

I had pretty bad acne in my teens. Was bullied for it. It started to fade after high school, but I kept it way longer than most people.

Nope, got a few pimples but I never had an acne problem.

I did. I was a currycel and white Chads used to make fun of me saying why I put the red dots all over my face they're supposed to be on my forehead

All through my teens and still have it bad at 24, i'm gonna be dead before this shit ends JFL.