Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you have a girlfriend?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Did you have one or not?

I never had any.

If you got one please give me tips & tricks.

this is an incel forum

this is an incel forum

Fakecel if you never had a girlfriend tbh

Does being in the friendzone count?

Came very close once, NGL. If some key moments in the years beforehand were different, I might have had the necessary experience, confidence and "6th sense" to push it over the finish line.

Instead, I waffled, didn't know what to do, and she found out from one of our mutuals what I was thinking. She awkwardly said she didn't want to date anyone. I then committed the FELONY of asking if she knew anyone who was single and interested. She has hated me ever since, as if she walked in on me wearing her father's skin like clothing.

TBH I'd be happy with the whole situation if she just messaged me and said "No hard feelings. That was a long time ago." But she will die hating me, until the very end.

This is an incel forum Saar

@Spider Man has had many GFs

Came very close once, NGL. If some key moments in the years beforehand were different, I might have had the necessary experience, confidence and "6th sense" to push it over the finish line.

Instead, I waffled, didn't know what to do, and she found out from one of our mutuals what I was thinking.
What do you mean by you waffled. And what did your mutual tell her to make her leave you?
She awkwardly said she didn't want to date anyone. I then committed the FELONY of asking if she knew anyone who was single and interested. She has hated me ever since, as if she walked in on me wearing her father's skin like clothing.

TBH I'd be happy with the whole situation if she just messaged me and said "No hard feelings. That was a long time ago." But she will die hating me, until the very end.
Forget her now she’s a bitch

I have going to coaching man

These girls be laughing at everything and so many beautiful girls, but not one will look at you
Hate*

Instead, I waffled, didn't know what to do, and she found out from one of our mutuals what I was thinking. She awkwardly said she didn't want to date anyone. I then committed the FELONY of asking if she knew anyone who was single and interested. She has hated me ever since, as if she walked in on me wearing her father's skin like clothing.

How old were you at the time because I don’t get the impression that she really gave a shit

A lot of autists will remember some random encounter they had with a female as a significant pivotal moment in their life story with an extreme amount of emotions involved because that was their only relevant interaction with a woman ever but the average women literally talks to hundreds of guys throughout her life and has no reason to care or feel anything about most of them. The specific narrative you've constructed here sounds exactly like how every other overthinking autist describes the one female they ever talked to but I've never heard of a woman acting like this towards a guy she was ever actually interested in or cared about

Last edited:
How old were you at the time because I don’t get the impression that she really gave a shit

A lot of autists will remember some random encounter they had with a female as a significant pivotal moment in their life story with an extreme amount of emotions involved because that was their only relevant interaction with a woman ever but the average women literally talks to hundreds of guys throughout her life and has no reason to care or feel anything about most of them. The specific narrative you've constructed here sounds exactly like how every other overthinking autist describes the one female they ever talked to but I've never heard of a woman acting like this towards a guy she was ever actually interested in or cared about
We were both 26. This wasn't some childhood thing that I bumped into a girl at a playground or anything.

What do you mean by you waffled. And what did your mutual tell her to make her leave you?

Forget her now she’s a bitch
I quite literally had no idea about what to do next. For years I would think "if only I could get my foot in the door". But this person seemed to enjoy my company, didn't pity me, etc. So then I wasn't sure what to say/ do next.

Our mutual just told her that I wanted to date her; I'll never be fully sure if she really didn't want to date anyone, or if it was just awkward in the moment and she lost interest.

Sometimes I think I'd be glad to drop dead right now, in exchange for the chance to go back and try a different approach.

We were both 26. This wasn't some childhood thing that I bumped into a girl at a playground or anything.
If this happened in high school or college I would immediately dismiss it offhand because its just extremely common for youngcels to construct elaborate narratives around one female who's the center of their world while to her he's just one of dozens of guys who are interested in her that she barely actually interacts with or thinks about

Specific components like the "I committed the FELONY of asking if she knew any other single girls" part where it seems like she got extremely unreasonably angry over this one mundane thing are hallmarks of an autistic narrativizing brain. Most of the time the event being referred to itself was not actually that important and the socially unaware male just assigned undue importance to it while trying to fill in the blanks. In general women are not that complex and 8d tactical relationship-defining social decisions like this don't really exist or matter. They're either interested in you or they aren't
I quite literally had no idea about what to do next. For years I would think "if only I could get my foot in the door". But this person seemed to enjoy my company, didn't pity me, etc. So then I wasn't sure what to say/ do next.

Our mutual just told her that I wanted to date her; I'll never be fully sure if she really didn't want to date anyone, or if it was just awkward in the moment and she lost interest.

Sometimes I think I'd be glad to drop dead right now, in exchange for the chance to go back and try a different approach.
At my college there was this extremely subhuman curry international student who had a heavy Indian accent and frequently publicly humiliated himself by trying to interact with women. One female decided to entertain him and basically kept him as a pet by allowing him to sit next to her and talk to her while acting superficially nice to him. One can imagine him building this up massively in his head as her having interest in him or there being something more to the relationship but it was clear to any external observer that there was nothing to it. Whether that's the specific nature of your situation or not isn't clear but the point is women have generally decided on the nature of your relationship with them in advance before you even begin speaking to them and anything in particular that you say or do is unlikely to shift this. The perception that specific things you said ever made any difference is largely just a trick of the mind

If this happened in high school or college I would immediately dismiss it offhand because its just extremely common for youngcels to construct elaborate narratives around one female who's the center of their world while to her he's just one of dozens of guys who are interested in her that she barely actually interacts with or thinks about

Specific components like the "I committed the FELONY of asking if she knew any other single girls" part where it seems like she got extremely unreasonably angry over this one mundane thing are hallmarks of an autistic narrativizing brain. Most of the time the event being referred to itself was not actually that important and the socially unaware male just assigned undue importance to it while trying to fill in the blanks. In general women are not that complex and 8d tactical relationship-defining social decisions like this don't really exist or matter. They're either interested in you or they aren't

At my college there was this extremely subhuman curry international student who had a heavy Indian accent and frequently publicly humiliated himself by trying to interact with women. One female decided to entertain him and basically kept him as a pet by allowing him to sit next to her and talk to her while acting superficially nice to him. One can imagine him building this up massively in his head as her having interest in him or there being something more to the relationship but it was clear to any external observer that there was nothing to it. Whether that's the specific nature of your situation or not isn't clear but the point is women have generally decided on the nature of your relationship with them in advance before you even begin speaking to them and anything in particular that you say or do is unlikely to shift this. The perception that specific things you said ever made any difference is largely just a trick of the mind
"Extremely unreasonably angry".

Yep, that's the perfect TLDR for this woman.

Oh so maybe she only saw you as a friend? Or you were like on the edge of being her girlfriend but then you didn’t ask her or make any moves?

This sounds like she just wanted to be your friend if that bitch stopped talking to you because someone bought up the idea of you two dating. Unless I’m missing something

Oh so maybe she only saw you as a friend? Or you were like on the edge of being her girlfriend but then you didn’t ask her or make any moves?

This sounds like she just wanted to be your friend if that bitch stopped talking to you because someone bought up the idea of you two dating. Unless I’m missing something
I'd give anything just to make amends now. Even if we were just meant to be platonic, those were still the happiest days of my life. She didn't pity me, or resent me. Even my awful jokes made her laugh.

No hole for our poles

I don't have one and never had one but i'm hearing rumors that each of mods here have/had one.

Never had one and never will have one

I'd give anything just to make amends now. Even if we were just meant to be platonic, those were still the happiest days of my life. She didn't pity me, or resent me. Even my awful jokes made her laugh.
I know that’s what friends do. If anything the fact she didn’t pity you shows just how much she isn’t interested . If she was at all interested in dating you or anything romantic then she would show some empathy. And as for your platonic relationship. Fuck that man, chad is cumming in her as we speak. It’s not your fault