Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have a childhood friend? Where are they today?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Parents moved me from a school to another when I was building those first connections as a young child. Probably not the smartest thing, but the school I was going to was trash.
Childhood friend has been arrested over a dyi, got caught up with dumb gang shit, last time I checked he was going to court.
But he became a total chad. Guy probably doesn't even remember me with all the connections and the girls he's shagged.

20200715 225600

20200715 225601

20200715 225604

20200715 225606

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCqTkqRUi1E

No man. No friends.

I never had a real friend. Anyone that become my friend was a target for bullying. So no

I actually had a female friend in elementary school. She would often try and get my attention and we were sometimes considered bf and gf although I was too young to know what that means.

I really didn't care at that age, but looking back at it, it's crazy that I somehow peaked at the age of eight and declined ever since. In fairness I was a good-looking kid but I guess puberty slowly ruined me to look like the ogre I am now.

I had three main friends in my childhood, but lost contact with all of them.

Early childhood, from about 5 to 13, I had a best friend. He grew up to be a Chad, became sexually successful in middle school, but he is now often in and out of jail

Around the same range as above, but a little later (9 to 14ish), I had a friend that I would play with. Now, he's married with kids and is a right wing ultrareligious nutjob, but despite believing in Bronze Age stupidity, he's quite successful

My friend in high school is more than likely an incel now. He's off social media, but when he did have it, he would post depressing shit.

i wish i had a qt childhood fren to phuck.

Haven’t looked them up in a while, my first two childhood friends have been out of my life since 2007, one is a turbo beta who rly had only foid friends (not gfs) after he stopped being my friend after 3rd grade. maybe he is gay now but he had a crush on a stacy in elementary school, he was quite active on twitter posting random bs but I haven’t checked it in a long time, the other friend moved to a different city twice and on fb seemed to be just a normie

Did you have a childhood friend? Where are they today?

Slaying pussy

I had a friend in elementary school but we stopped being friends around high school since we just stopped talking as much. I’m pretty sure he is also khhv. I also had an online gaming friend for a couple years but stopped playing together since we had different game preferences

The 4koma was pretty obvious that she was looking down on you. And then she gets fucked by chad.
jfl, again, i don’t self insert as the cuck

Higgscel.......as a man who should know better, you disappoint me.

Facebook is was a useful tool to shatter any illusion your school or highschool buddies faired any better than an incel. Time makes fools of us all and we can NEVER recreate the opportunity or glory of high school.

Anyways to answer your question I went to many different places and two different high schools. As, like you, I was a moved-around-cel myself due to my abusive Father's job in the military* (*his role was a non combat admin clerk and he was never sent to warzones. Too incompetent, only a stay at home Dad's Army style reserve even in his youth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ).

I actually had lots of friends and made zero friends where we ended up. Cause despite the size of this place I live there are two types
"You in't from 'round 'ere. I aren't 'appy bout it. Get orf' my land!. We"re be a closed shop!" anti-social, shunning new comer types.
Or second-home, holiday home owners, rich white people fleeing that ethnic shithole called London. They only interact with locals serving them coffee, dinner, fish and chips or alcohol on Chelsea-On-Sea while driving their Chelsea Tractors.

I fit into neither so I reflected on my prior two geographical different high schools. Too many case studies to unpack but some samples
That hot 12 year old, blonde haired blue eyed, who shagged everyone but me? Single, obese mother, failed "registry office marriage", two teen foids kids now old young enough for De Geso, debilitating genetic disease. She's also a cat and dog lady now.

Personal friend of mine with helicopter parents very straight and narrow and almost asexual? Married with grey hair, 3 kids (all foids) with an uggo for a wife. He looks dead behind his eyes though, despite being a home owner.

Coolest metal bass guitar player in high school who used to have a Stacy for a girlfriend in high school and I thought would be in a PANTERA band? Posted a suicidal Facebook message on behest of his obese wife (not the Stacy) and his three daughters. Even a summer holiday video you could tell he was dead behind the eyes.
He plays with an obese talentless foid singer in a wedding band.

Another personal friend of mine. Like latter guy with less talen but more fat. Only 1 daughter. Works as a truck driver on good money but again. Morbidly obese, suicidal and posting "ode to my youth" music and film references from high school.

I actually had a female friend in elementary school. She would often try and get my attention and we were sometimes considered bf and gf although I was too young to know what that means.

I really didn't care at that age, but looking back at it, it's crazy that I somehow peaked at the age of eight and declined ever since. In fairness I was a good-looking kid but I guess puberty slowly ruined me to look like the ogre I am now.
Very similar situation here. Except, puberty not only took away my looks, it did not give me the most important aspect of growth, which is height. So it never began for me.

Very similar situation here. Except, puberty not only took away my looks, it did not give me the most important aspect of growth, which is height. So it never began for me.
Same, man.

Last time I heard from him, he was living with his mom as a neet with his gf. So basically he’s dead to me

had a fake one
He is living with his girlfriend and has a job
I hate my life

No. I was a complete loner already when I was a child.

No. I was a complete loner already when I was a child.
same my parents moved 5 times before I hit 18, and they are retarded recluses so no long lasting friends. I haven't been to a non relatives house once in my life

Parents moved me from a school to another when I was building those first connections as a young child. Probably not the smartest thing, but the school I was going to was trash.
Childhood friend has been arrested over a dyi, got caught up with dumb gang shit, last time I checked he was going to court.
But he became a total chad. Guy probably doesn't even remember me with all the connections and the girls he's shagged.

my childhood friend is on Youtube posting vidya and stuff. The other is photographymaxxing. The other one is in uni with his sub8 gf, that looks similar to my autistic oneitis I had.

I have no friends at all, I lost connection with every one of childhood friends. Some I left in good terms with and some of them I hate. A couple of friends stopped being friends with me simply because I was unpopular at school, all friendships are fake with no real honest foundation.

I'm not sure what happened with him

I haven't had friends since I was 12