Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys know that most indians eat with their hands? even rice and curry so JFL.

M

Murphy

Banned
-
Did you guys know that most indians eat with their hands? even rice and curry so JFL.

truly subhumanesque

do they eat like actually liquid curry with their hands, because africans and arabs also eat rice with their hands

Even after wiping

do they eat like actually liquid curry with their hands, because africans and arabs also eat rice with their hands
Arabs mog Hindu because Arabs have oil money

No, not liquid curry.

Even after wiping
I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself. where I live there is a huge paki population.

Went to one of their restaurants, I kind of like the food. Went to use the bathroom to take a piss and noticed there was no paper, but rather some.... flower pot watering looking device filled with water.
I went to go wash my hands but there was literally no soap.
The guy in the other stall flushed, and walked out without washing his hands.

I later found out the water pot thing was for cleaning the shit off your ass....

It was a buffet.

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself. where I live there is a huge paki population.

Went to one of their restaurants, I kind of like the food. Went to use the bathroom to take a piss and noticed there was no paper, but rather some.... flower pot watering looking device filled with water.
I went to go wash my hands but there was literally no soap.
The guy in the other stall flushed, and walked out without washing his hands.

I later found out the water pot thing was for cleaning the shit off your ass....

It was a buffet.
I fucking love curries though...the food that is. I could try paki.