Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you guys had an edgy phase?

J

JamesMLM

Banned
-
I remember when I was 13-16 I use to make 1488 jokes and worship hitler. Did you guys had an edgy phase? :feelswhere:

I was also an anti-furry and joined anti-furry discord servers despite me secretly watching yiff.

No. Was this really a normal thing to have for people? :feelskek:

a majority of users in here are still in that "phase"

Remember that plenty of people here are only posting because they haven't even made it out of that "edgy phase". Mostly normies. :feelshaha:

I used to constantly talk shit about fags and furries on roblox. once I grew out of roblox I no longer care about fags provided that they stop waving the flag up my face and being cringy. but I was never racist since I'm a curry and could never relate to stormfront stuff

I used to constantly talk shit about fags and furries on roblox. once I grew out of roblox I no longer care about fags provided that they stop waving the flag up my face and being cringy. but I was never racist since I'm a curry and could never relate to stormfront stuff
I use to have a Hitler profile (despite me being Chinese) and constantly raid other people servers (mostly furries) with gore and larp as a soldier.

iv been hateful since the age of 8. I dont think its a "phase."

iv been hateful since the age of 8. I dont think its a "phase."
Here:

AK 47 type II noBG

I still am in an edgy phase. :feelsYall:

i started being edgy as an adult and i will never stop resisting soysciety

so if youre a furry that was on anti furry discords, then that would make you a SJW because you worshiped hitler in your edgy phase :feelsjuice:

No. always been like this Since I was little

Last edited:
NO not really

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
bobthecheeseburger
Png

#183567406Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart.
KnifePlay
Png

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =(http://www.roblox.com/NO-item?id=360548168

KnifePlay
Png

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =(http://www.roblox.com/NO-item?id=360548168
BinaryRed
Png

#183567439Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
Tldr
Slydexia
Png

#183567449Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
dudeim right here
iiSamPound
Png

#183567450Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
you expect me to read all that
yoyoyoiio
Png

#183567454Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:28 PM CST
It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous FedoraTom Clancy's The Sum of All Cringe
Doppio_Diavolo
Png

#183567488Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
tl;drIt's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing,flowers are blooming.......On days like these, kids like you... S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n h e l l .
Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart."If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed.Simple words are designated to be understood easily.
xXeeeeXx
Png

#183567516Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
May I recommend a mechanical keyboard for all this you're typing? I heard Cherry MX switches can last up to 50,000,00 keystrokes. You sure type a lot and will need a real long key switch life.
BrandonS677
Png

#183567565Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:30 PM CST
If you are making a statement, the beginning should be the only capital. Any basic person knows that, even my step-sister who, may I remind you cannot read, and she is in third grade!
Psychopharmacology
Png

#183567573Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:30 PM CST
Dude, stop.

Asking this question on this fucking forum of all places. Jfl.

i used to listen to metalcore when it took off even enjoyed crabcore for a whole year

Wears all black *edgy*
Burns a church . Not edgy any more

no, i have accepted the eternal fire and made peace with Ahura masda and now i am all peaceful and non hateful.

I guess so, used to regurgitate 4chan humor around people and extended family trying to jester.

Yea, in 2016-2018 when leafy was the big thing I was an edge lord.
Wears all black *edgy*
Burns a church . Not edgy any more
I see you're still in it

Yes when I was about the same age

so if youre a furry that was on anti furry discords, then that would make you a SJW because you worshiped hitler in your edgy phase :feelsjuice:
I actually did watch people like Vaush, Hasenabi, Xanderhal, Noah Samson, Big Joel, Second thought and other left wing/breadtube channels when I was getting out of my edgy phase. I almost became a progressive.

Last edited:
I remember when I was 13-16 I use to make 1488 jokes and worship hitler. Did you guys had an edgy phase? :feelswhere:
I did. I still have.

I remember when I was 13-16 I use to make 1488 jokes and worship hitler
Did you actually understand far right thought at all or were you just trying to fit in with some group(s)?

Leafy both came to prominence and fell off in 2016

That was my entire teenage years from thirteen to fifteen I was into satan and from fifteen to eighteen I was into nationalism. My twenties I was a free thinking atheist liberal. Now I am in my thirties and I just try to cope.

I see you're still in it
Everybody was back then trump really didn't change the attitude of the younger generation. My lest favorite generation aside from baby boomers, the millennials voted for obama we are definitely not the same.

LMAO that's 50% of this site right now.

I drew "Vote for Hitler" on the ground of a public park once, and in High School my books were filled with satanic pentagrams.

That's about it. I guess being a Nu-Metal teenager counts as edgy too.

Did you actually understand far right thought at all or were you just trying to fit in with some group(s)?
I was probably trying to fit in (I larp as being white) /troll those people (LGBTQ, Furries, Bronies, Gacha, and other cringe subculture). I was also a leafy fan back in 2016, kinda still am but I don’t watch his livestream.

Last edited:
19-23 for my time

I’m still edgy but not idiotic Hitler shit ,I never did that

Worshiping Hitler and shit isn’t being edgy it’s just retarded and very immature

My edgy phase: wanting to blow myself up in a car filled up with fertilizers and other things on a highly-realistic videogame like ArmA 3.