Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you guys ever try to speak to other spergs or people and what happened?

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★★
I mainly tried to speak with low tier normies or spergs. It failed tho. I think i annoyed the shit out of them due to me talking so much and some of them didn’t want to talk much and didn’t want to hang out either. We are just meant to be alone. Not even our own kind cares enough.

Although most of the incels i spoke with were bluepilled even with all the rejection they gotten so i guess that’s why they sucked kinda. Idk how someone can still be so positive although they seemed depressed and angry majoirty of the time but i think they coped well by sleeping or using their phone

Most incels are not even aware that they are incels. They think that it just isn't their turn yet.

I've spoken with and made acquaintance with a few spergs at various jobs. They're hard to talk to, ofc, but typically very nice

I tried to find new frens, but I only found mental retards with character flaws, so I gave up the chase.

Most incels are not even aware that they are incels. They think that it just isn't their turn yet.
it’s a shame honeslty and when you try to introduce the blackpill they don’t care and avoid it
I've spoken with and made acquaintance with a few spergs at various jobs. They're hard to talk to, ofc, but typically very nice
It’s nice you got along with some.
I tried to find new frens, but I only find mental retards with character flaws, so I gave up the chase.
what flaws did they have

No most other Spergs are cucked as fuck.

I gave up making friends. Im not even welcome among other outcasts