Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR did you go to college paid or for free?

did you go to college for free or paid

• yes, i studied 4 free

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • no, i had to pay money

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • i am too much of a dumbass to go to college

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i have noticed that most of cuckmericans only go to college after paying trumendous amounts of money, it's unreal
tbh i went to med uni for free, i didn't even had to pay for my living, everything was paid by the govt. but i also had the best scores in my last year of HS so that might be the reason. i got suspended anyway....

my dad payed with his inheritance money

College itself is cuck. Become ereneyeager

I had to pay a small fee bc it's just normal, but nothing like burgerlandcels

Loans. But government pays like 80% of tuition and we only gotta pay the remaining 20 plus supplies/books

In Spain for public universities there are tuition fees but they are very low, about 1000€ a year but it depends on the course. My parents paid for them btw because they wanted me to focus 100% in my studies rather than doing a part time job.

In Spain for public universities there are tuition fees but they are very low, about 1000€ a year but it depends on the course. My parents paid for them btw because they wanted me to focus 100% in my studies rather than doing a part time job.
You still have to rent an apartament close to the university right? + Food + fees, its quite ecpensive to go to uni, you either have to get a job + study at the same time or have parents who support you

You still have to rent an apartament close to the university right? + Food + fees, its quite ecpensive to go to uni, you either have to get a job + study at the same time or have parents who support you
I just lived at my parents home, it was like 1 hour away by bus but I didn't care. In Spain it's very common to commute from parents home to uni if it's nearby. If you're lucky to live near a decent university no need to move to another city.

- I had to pay like 2k a year for uni
- also have like 50k study loans just from montly expenses

Didn't go to college because I am not a fakecel who enjoys the endless social interactions and parties college entails and knew it would be hell for me