Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did you get valentines cards when you were a kid?

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
if you didn't you're an incel.

My existence wasn't acknowledged on valentines day.

There was a rule at my elementary school where you had to bring a card for everybody and not just one person

I had a girl give me one in the 8th grade but I never got to smash or even kiss her.

in elementary school if you gave out holiday cards you had to give it to the whole class

There was a rule at my elementary school where you had to bring a card for everybody and not just one person
My elementary had this too. Just think about how many guys would left out if such a rule wasn't in place? Brutal.

in elementary school if you gave out holiday cards you had to give it to the whole class
illK6U.gif

My elementary had this too. Just think about how many guys would left out if such a rule wasn't in place? Brutal.
About 80%. Hypergamy is brutal. We need sharia law NOW

About 80%. Hypergamy is brutal. We need sharia law NOW
I can imagine it. In class of about 26, 13 fems/13 males, Young Chad gets 11 cards, Little Brad gets 2, the rest 0.

NO, Still don't get anything now either

:lul::lul::lul: it was over before it even began