Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you finish high school?

failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
Seems like a lot of us are NEETs, was wondering how bad it is. I myself dropped out at 16, been LDARing ever since.

Yes bro, my parents wouldn’t let me drop out but I wanted to.

I graduated at the skin of my teeth.

yes, i have indeed completed high school

Yes, it was a very depressing moment because of the loneliness and bullying, but thank God it finished. I hate college and I may drop it, I want to LDAR for now on (I still experience loneliness and I suck in my grades tbh). Neet lifestyle is the better thing for an incel.

My parents won’t let me. Even though they know school is a living hell for me.

I stopped with school when I was 18 years.

i did not due my mental health

i graduated with straight A's my final semester

I graduated a year ago

Yes, with A's and two B's.

Yep, 2 years ago. Glad I don’t have to deal with it anymore

almost failed it but managed to finish

Nope, I was pulled out of school in 7th grade.

Yes, but high school in my country is a fucking joke

Dropped college, because could not stand femoids around anymore

At that time, I wouldn't end with anything less than a high-school degree. I would have felt ashamed for my whole life if I didn't. Also, my parents put a lot of pressure on it.

Barely. I didn't put much effort in just like most things. I have always lacked motivation after the blackpill.

I finished with good grades about 6 years ago and now I am failing college :feelsbadman:

Fuck man so you will be a wage slave for the next 40 years

Planning on being an entrepreneur and aiming for the big cash after finding what I love doing and gain experience from it.

yes bro, barely attended and didn't care about grades. Took a standardized test which got me the points to get me into most places

yea graduated a semester early when i was 17, wanted to get out of that hellhole asap

Yes bro. That was back when I had friends I would see every day.

Feels like a lifetime ago now.

I tried hard in high school tbh. I got good grades and was in AP classes. Now I barely try in Uni since GPA doesn't matter as much and I know its over anyways.

Yes over 10 years ago, I have not worked at all since or had any higher education finished

I did, but only at 21. I dropped school for 4 different years.

Yeah, I did two years ago. Long story short, I'm now stuck in a university system that isn't very different from the former system.