Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you fall for the redpill scam?

Did you fall for the redpill?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
taloh

taloh

Banned
-
I have read that a few users apparently fell for the redpill PUA scam and i just wanted to know which of you guys fell for this.

No, I always knew that PUA is bullshit and that it's all about looks and genetics.

Only the gym/self improvement part. Not the game. The thing that made it hard for me to believe the whole game part was the fact that women didn't even want to hear anything i had to say. So how could i even run "game"?

Honestly yes I did for an entire year. Then I started to use the other part of my Gorilla brain ( the logical part) and realize none of it was helping or benefiting.

In fact it made things worse.

So many rejections and embarrassing cold approaches that I cringe at every time it think of them.

No one will ever love a gorilla

Gorilla CC0

yes but gave up after 60 + rejections

Ngl I fell for it and to an extent I still sympathise, as they do have a certain key understanding of the nature of the foid, much more than normies in any case. Blackpill is just redpill for ugly men.

Nah I knew that was all bullshit and it was just about looks. There is too much evidence that proves that the red pill is wrong and that the blackpill is the truth

I skipped straight for the blackpill

Nope. Based and blackpilled truecel here. Saw that shit and knew it was retarded and cringe. All about looks

I fell for self improvement ngl

I did have my redpill/self improvement/PUA phase kek but only for like 1-2 month cause when I was watching a seducing game tutorial vid by PUA on YouTube I fell asleep. Youtube autoplayed other vids but when I woke up it played Faceandlms WAW 2. The rest is history

Honestly yes I did for an entire year. Then I started to use the other part of my Gorilla brain ( the logical part) and realize none of it was helping or benefiting.

In fact it made things worse.

So many rejections and embarrassing cold approaches that I cringe at every time it think of them.

No one will ever love a gorilla

View attachment 290974
Same brocel.

honestly i did unfortunately, i even knew looks mattered to but I thought I could still use game because I overestimated my looks

I bought 2 books on how to get women and the red pill but that's about it. Never read them either.