Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you ever try to nichemaxx when you were bluepilled?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
Personally, I never did, but around High School I noticed sub5-ives getting into different subcultures such as emo and scene but also veganism and feminism. It was obvious that they were trying to infiltrate these groups to gain access to pussy, nothing else - and they all failed of course.

I knew this one guy who started wearing round glasses, a pink scarf and nail polish. He would go around telling girls that he loved The Notebook and read feminist literature. Just a year earlier, he was the typical boy who would make sexist jokes (rightly so) like the rest of them.

Nichemaxxing is just another form of jestermaxxing, but it requires you to sacrifice more of your identity. Emo girls will go for Chad, Scene girls will go for Chad, feminist girls will go for the toxic masculine Chad and vegan girls will go for the Chad who eats the bloodiest red meat available. You can't win against Chad. It's over.

Did you or anyone in your vicinity try to nichemaxx when you were younger?

Finally, a Nordicel, it's rare for nords to be Incels. Which country are you from?

I was born blackpilled right from the womb. There is no niche for my face

I definitely did.

Finally, a Nordicel, it's rare for nords to be Incels. Which country are you from?
I feel sorry for you nords, you could've secured a woman by conquer and rape back in the day. Feelsbadman.

I feel sorry for you nords, you could've secured a woman by conquer and rape back in the day. Feelsbadman.
I'm not a Nord kek. I'm Arab

Norway, it's no mystery why I'm incel, I'm ugly in a place where chiselled Nordic Gods are walking around.

Norway, it's no mystery why I'm incel, I'm ugly in a place where chiselled Nordic Gods are walking around.
Brootal. Are you tall at least?

we didn't have american-style cliques in my school iirc

I've had some niche interests, but never really tried to nichemaxx

I don't see a niche interest as a social scene to get involved with, that seems lame imo