Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever think you were going to get a gf? And how did it make you feel?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
It’s happened a few times to me. The most recently being my assistant manager at my shitty wage slave job. She was an older roastie( like in her 40s) but I still wanted it. She agreed to go to a movie with me but of course makes up some bullshit excuse and cancels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: probably just trying to lead me on to make the rejection more painful
And now will make an excuse any time I try to something with her. I didn’t even do anything bad or weird. But during that time I thought I had a chance, my anger problems went away, I could relate to normies more, and I just felt fuckin good.

Last time I was obsessed with a girl at university, I chatted her up for a week, then I added her on snapchat. I felt like such a badass on a euphoric high, only to find out from her snapchat the next day that she had a boyfriend for 500 days at that point. I was deflated and did not ever talk to her again and deleted snapchat. Probably only gave it to be nice and only talked to me when I approached her first.

last time i was obsessed with a girl at university, i chatted her up for a week. then i added her on snapchat, i felt like such a badass on a euphoric high, only to find out from her snapchat the next day that she had a boyfriend for 500 days at that point, and then i was deflated and did not ever talk to her again and deleted snapchat. Probably only gave it to be nice and only talked to me when i approached her first.
The FindingOutShesAlreadyTakenPill kinda pisses me off, but even if they didn’t, they wouldn’t give a subhuman a chance

not with one foid in particular, guess i was more hopeful when i first started online dating but quickly realized i had absolutely no value to foids

The FindingOutShesAlreadyTakenPill kinda pisses me off, but even if they didn’t, they wouldn’t give a subhuman a chance
weird looking back because this was my first experience with juggernaut law, one of the primary reasons I was attracted to her was because she seemed near average in every way and I actually thought I had a chance because of this.

Did I think I was getting close with a specific woman? No, not that I can recall.

Last time I was obsessed with a girl at university, I chatted her up for a week, then I added her on snapchat. I felt like such a badass on a euphoric high, only to find out from her snapchat the next day that she had a boyfriend for 500 days at that point. I was deflated and did not ever talk to her again and deleted snapchat. Probably only gave it to be nice and only talked to me when I approached her first.
sorry but lol you became a bluepilled orbiting cuck AND used shitchat. She probably had a thousand bluepilled orbiters at that point thinking they were hot shit cause they got her snap

I don't talk with foids

weird looking back because this was my first experience with juggernaut law, one of the primary reasons I was attracted to her was because she seemed near average in every way and I actually thought I had a chance because of this.
Even land whales and grannies are impossible to get now

sorry but lol you became a bluepilled orbiting cuck AND used shitchat.
this was before I even heard of the blackpill and inceldom, and I did not orbit her, nor have I ever orbited a foid in my life ever, I stopped all interactions with her completely

A long time ago.
I can recall it was a strange sensation, I really can't describe it but I felt the same feeling each of the times it happened. I could call it a sense of belonging or being wanted, etc. but that only describes the reason not the actual sensation.

I spended a lot of time daydreaming about it, but i never actually belived that it will eventually come true.

I never thought that I was going to get any girl in particular as I was always just an orbiter in the eyes of the few girls I put time into interacting with but I always had this nebulous belief that I would find a girl at some point in my teens. That never happened of course

I felt it a couple of times recently, I really thought I had a chance with 3 different foids. It was a heart break every single time and I ended up ghosted, probably seen as a creep.
The only positive thing is after each rejection, I suffered a less amount of time and was quicker to stop obsessing about the foid after that.
Fuck these entitled bitches, they didn't deserve me anyway.
:feelskek:

I felt it a couple of times recently, I really thought I had a chance with 3 different foids. It was a heart break every single time and I ended up ghosted, probably seen as a creep.
The only positive thing is after each rejection, I suffered a less amount of time and was quicker to stop obsessing about the foid after that.
Fuck these entitled bitches, they didn't deserve me anyway.
:feelskek:
Bates motel( in your profile pic) was one of my favorite shows

No, because I'm invisible to girls at best and I refuse to be an orbiter for anyone. Anyone who orbits is a cuck. If a girl wants to fuck you she'll make it clear.

back in my bluepilled days I was orbitting this stacy and I deadass thought I had a chance with her bc of my superior personality JFL

Yes but was brutally ghosted after 1 date.

Yeah, then I realized that she has a boyfriend.

I knew it was over since i started high school (14) but I thought it was for different reasons.

she had a boyfriend
Cope. If you were Chad she'd cheat, and if she were single she still wouldn't want you. I used to fall for the same meme when I was younger. I really thought that there was one girl for every guy.

Cope. If you were Chad she'd cheat, and if she were single she still wouldn't want you. I used to fall for the same meme when I was younger. I really thought that there was one girl for every guy.
before the blackpill anyway

Never.I was blackpilled from the beginning of Puberty to the end.

No because I can't imagine my looks match gf falling in love with me for me I m ok looking for a India but have mental problems low iq and short height also
Getting a gf and marriage r very different things

Met a foid and became obsessed with her. She took her ex back. She blocked me. Now I'm a dead faggot

Never.I was blackpilled from the beginning of Puberty to the end.
I wrote about how we should have a eugenetic society in 5 th grade I didn't know anything about naizs or blackpill

I was always confident when I was doing all the approaching and impressing bullshit, but in the back of my mind, I always knew I was going to be unsuccessful with them.