Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did you ever sent a pic of you to another incel to rate?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
if so, what rating u got?

i got a few but never sent. too high inhb

I don't think I would, stranger danger

I don't see why the opinion of an incel woukd count.

no i did never do that

I rather not dox myself.

jfl why

the opinion of men mean nothing in regards to attractiveness to women

I rather not dox myself.
This

Also, had an incel send me his pic, I can verify he's legit 2/10 (face looks like a goblin) and hands/feet are deformed, but other than that he's a also around 6'10 in height. Admitted he was offered sex (I presume by females pitying him online?) of which he refused as he's only interested in relationships.

one random curry sent me pics of him like 6 months back don’t wven remember his username he was a truecel i would never send mine

No because I’m white. Ethnikcels always rate mayocels around 8/10

No man, I would not risk to doxx myself to potential FBIcels. I also don't really see the point with that.

truecel would never expose his face

Eh once or twice. Anglemaxxing and lightmaxxing can make anyone +3 to 4 points online

>trusting anyone here
:feelskek:

They said average, from 5-6 apparently. But im ethnic in a western country and a huge mentalcel.

I've sent to a select few members, didn't got much rate, but they gave me average or slightly above, with lots of mention of my jaw and my joke of a frame.

Furthermore, most users probably had seen my uncensored selfie on that female morph thread already, in which I was given a warning for it.

I guess I hate the idea of other incels confirming how ugly I am.
At least a 95% chance your picture gets leaked if you're especially ugly.

That shit never even crossed my mind tbh.

At least a 95% chance your picture gets leaked if you're especially ugly.
At least you can famemaxx lol eggman ascended from status

Why would I do that? I already know I'm ugly.

Yea, mostly it was like a 4/10 PSL

yeah,they rated me average 5-6 and of course not enough because women can acces to 7-8/10 chads easily
thats why I have been rejected many times. over if youre not above average looking

No, and i never will tbh.

how stupid and clueless can you be? if no foid is wanting to get with you then you are ugly.

Once, got rated 4.5-5.
Other than terrible chin I think my biggest problem is autism.

No one DO this actually. Even if it's someone you trust and they're confirmed to not be a larper, your face is still on the internet and it could get leaked/you could get doxxed. Everyone be smart I don't want to see any fellow incels put in harm's way when normies start purging zwm.
I don't think I would, stranger danger
Nah, that's just asking for doxxing and trolling

It's over
^

No one DO this actually. Even if it's someone you trust and they're confirmed to not be a larper, your face is still on the internet and it could get leaked/you could get doxxed. Everyone be smart I don't want to see any fellow incels put in harm's way when normies start purging zwm.

^
im a Neet ,even if I did get doxed it wouldn't bother me.Not like I have any social media they could trace it back to either.

The only true rating is to just hop on tinder and see your success there.