Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever knew a faggot?

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
Did you ever knew a faggot? Such as friends or spoken with the faggot kind.

I had a friend who wasn’t faggot for many years, then he became faggot. I was disgusted by this thing.

He is obviously a retarded leftist now. He became more and more retarded since coming out as a fag. This faggot worships the niggers now and listens to the most gay jewed music.

It is a shame because he was a funny guy. We would play video game and call everyone a nigger. He used to speak like a user here would.

yeah I actually did, way back in primary school. He ended up becoming a model which wasn’t particularly surprising. Most male models are gay af

I don't think so

Yeah couple of fruity niggas

I did, only found out he is gay via some telegram story he posted. Was an alright guy

Yea, there was many in school

i was never friends with a faggot

Yes there were 2 in my old primary school i never saw one of them again but one guy went to my secondary school and basically started to troon out he disgusted me

I had a friend who wasn’t faggot for many years, then he became faggot. I was disgusted by this thing.

He is obviously a retarded leftist now. He became more and more retarded since coming out as a fag. This faggot worships the niggers now and listens to the most gay jewed music.

It is a shame because he was a funny guy. We would play video game and call everyone a nigger. He used to speak like a user here would.
I had an acquaintance who was a fag and I even met his boyfriend. He was a cool dude, cool to be around as a friend even though it was weird that he talks girlie like, just like how other LGBTQ people talk. He was never really a friend more like just a acquaintance because I hung out with him once in my old friend group back in High school

Last edited:
yeah I actually did, way back in primary school. He ended up becoming a model which wasn’t particularly surprising. Most male models are gay af
So Chads that are good looking men become gay?

Yeah fags made OK friends when I was in school, played vidja (bo1&2 days) with a couple of them and it was just like hanging with regular dudes. None of them were like the flamboyant gays and none of them hit on me so it was pretty chill.

Last edited:

Like a literal completely homosexual? Or an LGBT person?

They make me cum puke :feelspuke:

I've known of some but I've never actually talked to them much

I had a friend who wasn’t faggot for many years, then he became faggot.
Those damn Jews made another man gay, they are rapidly producing them its fucking insane